Hunter is my new jam

So I've done a good number of battlegrounds over the years with many classes, but I've never been a "hardcore" PVPer. I am pretty casual.

But I must say, I am liking the hunters right now in battlegrounds. I can actually kill people!

It seems like my biggest problem in the past has been getting someone damaged, but unable to finish them off. The thing I like most about playing my MM hunter is the burst. I'm not using a pet, instead taking extra damage. The MM hunter can put out some big hits, several in a row. You can almost sense panic when people see their HP falling like that. I've definitely fallen in love with the burst.

Last night in AV, I was guarding a bunker flag in our base. A DK runs in and he's all over me. I can't get distance inside the small bunker. So I run around the outer ledge, drop an explosive trap, and send him flying out into the valley. I love this utility.

So as far as enjoyment of classes, I think hunter has moved to my top spot in WoD. Monk is fun too, and a close second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the master class.

MM Hunter is borderline OP right now...but yeah, it's a lot of fun. I hope you still enjoy it when we are a little less than viable (which has happened many times).

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Welcome to the master class.

MM Hunter is borderline OP right now...but yeah, it's a lot of fun. I hope you still enjoy it when we are a little less than viable (which has happened many times).
    I hope they don't nerf it. Just because it is casual friendly for people like me doesn't mean it should be nerfed.

The burst is situational, has to be planned for, and you have to set up your talents and such for it. Once I blow my CDs I have to retreat.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keep having fun!