Question Texture pack help :)

Hello there,
    I have been developing a texture pack for years now, getting feedbacks, making adjustments, updating, fixing, etc.
    And somehow even though i tried to listen to the people that post feedback, and try to work on it whenever i have free time, it just doesn't work.. What I mean is: Few people use it, no one comments on it anymore, nothing is happening, its like it's not there.
    Anyone have any sugestions to help me?
    The texture pack im reffering to is Affinity-HD, and I am not gonna post a link because I didn't come here to advertise it, I came here to get help for anyone curious about it, a simle google search will lead you to the texture pack

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernity4ever View Post
    Hello there,
    I have been developing a texture pack for years now, getting feedbacks, making adjustments, updating, fixing, etc.
    And somehow even though i tried to listen to the people that post feedback, and try to work on it whenever i have free time, it just doesn't work.. What I mean is: Few people use it, no one comments on it anymore, nothing is happening, its like it's not there.
    Anyone have any sugestions to help me?
    The texture pack im reffering to is Affinity-HD, and I am not gonna post a link because I didn't come here to advertise it, I came here to get help for anyone curious about it, a simle google search will lead you to the texture pack
    Hello minecrafter! i'm using Flows HD Texture Pack At: azminecraft.info/flows-hd-texture-pack/ . Sorry forum do'nt use link