Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

New Years Resolution

Hello everybody!
    What are your next years resolutions?
    I personally am not a fan of new years resolutions, because theres nothing on 1st of january you could do weeks or months before, so why should it work out when you start with it on 1st of january?

But nevermind, I really like this kinda motivationboost, its just the "next year IT WILL WORK I believe!" thought you will think about the whole day, which is really cool

For me, I want to study harder for my final exams I will take in Summer 2015, because then I am a mofo frickin birdfree man
    Oh and I will try to train harder and keep eating straight after my dietitian.

Most of mine aren't really resolutions so much as goals/plans - run 2500 miles, run a sub-3 marathon, develop some neat analytics tools for my module at work, get married. Should be a good year though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thats mine from last year:
    Quit WOW. I still didnt play it once.....its quite hard too resist. But it gets better later.

Probaly next one is:
    Eat more fish.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Get back to working out, been skipping it a lot these winter months due to lots of stuff getting in the way, will try to prioritize it better.

Deleted
    1920x1080 60Hz, just like last year.

I made a New Year's resolution many, many years ago to never make any more New Year's resolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Osoroshii View Post
    I made a New Year's resolution many, many years ago to never make any more New Year's resolutions.
    But that doesn't count because a New Year's resolution is only good for one year. After the turn of another year your old resolution expires and you have to get another one.

10+ Year Old Account

....did you watch this by a chance op just now?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    lmao no i didnt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ride a total of 500 (did just shy of 400 this summer) miles on my mountain bike at the local singletrack trails plus visit more of the trails around the state other than the two I always go to.

And to stay on top of my school stuff when I start in January. It's been seven years since I've been in school and I didn't work full time back then...fingers crossed

Deleted

Deleted
    To stop abandoning things as soon as they start not going my way. I always wanted to be married by the time I was 25 and have kids by the time I was 30 but I'm gonna be 25 next april and nowhere near either because as soon as bad things happen in my relationships I just abandon them so I'm determined to see things through properly from now onwards : )

I going to hope I die

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    I going to hope I die
    You're going to get passed this, I know.

Me, I'm going to try to keep a job more than two months at a time. At first I thought it was my employer but now I think it might be me.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    You're going to get passed this, I know.

Me, I'm going to try to keep a job more than two months at a time. At first I thought it was my employer but now I think it might be me.
    I used to know someone like that, now he is up to spending nearly a year at a job before he quits

question diversity more

i mean for you guys, im already off that teet

Deleted
    Obtain more blowjobs.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Obtain more blowjobs.
    Mine is to obtain any blowjobs.
    『Fun Removed by DPRK 』

Deleted
    I want to go scuba diving some time in my life , so before I get to old I am going to do it , 2015 seems like a good year for it .