Thread: Legacy LFR loot

Legacy LFR loot

So I was trying to get Kiril, Fury of the Beasts (LFR) for my DK and I killed Ultraxion and Blackmaster Warhorn or whatever and then I realised they only give bags of gold. Do they not drop LFR gear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can still get gear drops from the DS LFR, but its now the same as current LFR and you either get loot or a bag, No longer like the DS LFR use to be

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    So I was trying to get Kiril, Fury of the Beasts (LFR) for my DK and I killed Ultraxion and Blackmaster Warhorn or whatever and then I realised they only give bags of gold. Do they not drop LFR gear?
    They do, but it works just like WoD LFR. You are not guaranteed gear, just a chance of it

One piece of gear per boss?
    Since Kiril is made for agility users, my DK can never get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Deleted
    They already changed that at the end of Cataclysm.

- - - Updated - - -

One piece of gear per boss?
    With personal loot, I guess not.

Deleted
    Not if you want the LFR version, no. However, you can quite easily go do the Normal or Heroic versions and get any loot you like, as those bosses still drop random stuff from the loot tables like they always have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, how can he do DS LFR? And he might as well do normal/heroic mode solo, it's so easy now. And the gear has better colours if you're into transmog.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Wait, how can he do DS LFR? And he might as well do normal/heroic mode solo, it's so easy now. And the gear has better colours if you're into transmog.
    There's a NPC outside the portal where you can select either of the two LFR wings and get ported to it. Manually entering the portal sets it according to your selection for 10/25 and nm/hc.

And the colour is absolutely a matter of personal preference. Some LFR stuff looks better to me than the nm/hc stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    There's this new "invention" of sorts. It's called an opinion. His differs from yours and thinks the LFR one is better looking than normal/heroic. Pretty sweet right?

Also you can talk to an NPC just outside DS to do LFR.

OT: Maybe bring a druid friend and see if it's tradeable from the bag? Doubt it, but could be worth a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!