Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I really hate the riptide glyph, the spells simply doesn't do anything!

The ONLY thing I'd like to see regarding Riptide in order to make it a goto spell is a possible cap on the number of targets (5-6) that can have it AND/OR ability to refresh its duration on those targets. In normal Highmaul I have no problem staying close and occasionally bettering a Disc Priest or Resto Druid in healing. Thing is I don't think I'm performing even close to my potential either. Fellow resto shaman don't cringe but I toss unglyphed Riptide on whoever needs it when it available, drop Healing Rain/HST/CBT on CD and then just use HealingWave and HealingSurge to keep people up and extend RAIN, while throwing ElementalBlast on CD to get the spirit buff. Mana is rarely an issue for me unless I started casting alot of ChainHeal (which is no longer my goto heal) at which point I may have to pot or spam HW for a bit. This seems to work for me and I have yet had anyone even question my healing numbers. I will try High Tide with glyph of Chaining to see how that works over the next few days.