Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Wink Six figures helppppp

So I finally got to it after 4 years of hard work (sucking up to capitalism included), any suggestions on how to celebrate over christmas (not into spending on booze and throwing parties to random strangers at bars)? The new role / extra workload is going to kill be in Jan/over the next year so want to enjoy it while the feeling is there.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Donate to those less fortunate.

Deleted
    Get on a plane.

Quote Originally Posted by BLCalliente View Post
    Fuck those people,
    Buy Guns, Ammo, Toilet paper, and other survival things. My country is about to kill off Russia's Economy and we're all going to die.

Also, Gratz!

Deleted
    I can't leave the city gah, took holidays in October, fresh out now would have loved a quick escape to somewhere nice.

Rich man asked Jesus, I'm so impressed with what you've said, I'm rich, what can I give you? Jesus said, what you do unto the least of us, you do unto me.

Jesus never made a lot of money.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Fuck those people,
    Buy Guns, Ammo, Toilet paper, and other survival things. My country is about to kill off Russia's Economy and we're all going to die.

Also, Gratz!
    Never forget the toilet paper.

You mean 'less working', mr. tumblr.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Deleted
    Think the 40-45% in tax I pay is able to help enough unfortunate people, UK is good to unfortunate people or so I believe.

Seems like the logical/responsible thing to do would be to not blow your money on things you don't really care about having?

Probably pay off any debt you have, and then start investing and saving for the future. Don't really see the point in asking a forum on the internet what to do with your money. I could tell you to buy a new car, but that's probably not a very good decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Rich man asked Jesus, I'm so impressed with what you've said, I'm rich, what can I give you? Jesus said, what you do unto the least of us, you do unto me.

Jesus never made a lot of money.
    Santa never made a lot of money either. He always gave away presents like a madman. I don't know how he can keep up with this business model.

Quote Originally Posted by theRight View Post
    Think the 40-45% in tax I pay is able to help enough unfortunate people, UK is good to unfortunate people or so I believe.
    Nigel is already working on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Money isn't everything :P

It's all a drug front. Those presents are a drop in the bucket compared to his back end profits.

10+ Year Old Account
    This. Pay it forward.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Clarifications: ive reached 6 figures in salary, i dont have a lump sum so i cant splash out at anything, i dont have debts to worry about that I know of atleast >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Money isn't everything :P
    No but the hookers it can buy are

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    This. Pay it forward.
    I can think of at least 26 other self gratifying pompous things to do over this.

Deleted
    buy wicked good christmas presents for everyone in your life.

Or snort coke off a hooker's ass.

Deleted
    Where do I find these less fortunate people ? All I see are scam charities and fake homeless people on the streets who are there everyday at the same spots like a 9-5 job

I've got debit setup with Cancer UK and some other big ones, dont bother with the smaller ones.

Besides the fact, I'm asking about celebrating lol not how to donate to charity.

Deleted
    invest in socks

i mean stocks. probably