Deleted

smf or tg for rated bg's and wpvp

which is better smf or tg, i went smf atm cos i dont fancy paying 7k points for 2x2h wats the stat difference between them

- - - Updated - - -

226 views and 0 replies wow guess nobody gives a shit and wants to help out a fellow warrior

Deleted
    Lol, that's an interesting attitude for asking help.

The reason you have no replies is you asked a really weird question, don't think there's really a clear-cut answer to it. Going by the basics of fury for pve according to sims etc. SMF does slightly better singletarget damage with stronger executes, so if you have a comp that tunnels one person it might be better. If you have a cleave/outlasting comp like warr/lock/healer type it might be better to go TG since u can cleave when you get a chance and TG is stronger in that area compared to SMF. It's really hard to say however, since in PvP you don't get the same uptime as in PvE so these values might all be different in practice.

The good side of going 2h you can switch Arms if you want, it will be better for some comps, and with SMF you can get both weapons much faster.

I would suggest checking high-rated warriors and see what you can find there. Also might be worthwhile to repeat the question on a pvp forum like arena-junkies, might get more replies there.
    Last edited by mmoc85f10c3755; 2014-12-24 at 01:03 PM.

Deleted
    Hey

It's whatever you want to play really.
    SMF does the better DPS they say in certain situations and the costs for the weapons are lower but on the otherhand TG is better for the cleaving and since you will not get 100% uptime on an enemy TG might be even better.

AND DO NOT FORGET
    Those 2handers look really awsome im getting them for sure

Deleted
    Go 2x 1h, damage is very minimal but the investment is huge conquest points wise. better off having 2 more offpieces

10+ Year Old Account
    Dps difference is close to nothing, just go SMF because of conquest points reason.

Deleted
    ok thanks for help im currently smf and i find it quite fun as im using my unique fist of the deity weapons as tmog