View Poll Results: Boss is dying of cancer wants you for one night 300k US?

Voters
218. This poll is closed
  • Yes

183 83.94%
  • No

35 16.06%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Am I allowed to stare at the check whole time? Or do I have to maintain eye contact

...who am I kidding, I would do it hands down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Would depend on how attractive I found my boss.

If I found her at all attractive, yes I would, but only if the act had an extremely slim chance of ever coming back to bite me. I could do a lot with 300k to set me up very comfortably in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    Am I allowed to stare at the check whole time? Or do I have to maintain eye contact

...who am I kidding, I would do it hands down.

Nope no check cash briefcase, 300k USD mint free and clear one night.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    300,000 USD wouldn't really go far in the U.K, it's not enough to buy a decent house outright nor set me up for life.

Which is essentially what i view this as, a transaction for me to pretty much give up my lifelong standards

So on the current amount, pass.
    Keep posting you only need 2 more posts to reach 9000!! lol

Standards? funny how these change if we don't like them or unfavor us. But basically who implements these so called standards or why we follow what society considers norm is still a dilemma.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Would depend on how attractive I found my boss.

If I found her at all attractive, yes I would, but only if the act had an extremely slim chance of ever coming back to bite me. I could do a lot with 300k to set me up very comfortably in the future.

Again not for you in this situation imagine your boss is Freddy Kruger! HAHA

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anaeska View Post
    Keep posting you only need 2 more posts to reach 9000!! lol

Standards? funny how these change if we don't like them or unfavor us. But basically who implements these so called standards or why we follow what society considers norm is still a dilemma.

Actually that is a DAMN good point, which is actually what this polls and the other two are mainly about.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    But it's two completely experiences. I could be the one getting penetrated or vice versa. That's a big fucking deal.
    Thats exactly what i mean, it can be irrelevant for you, but if you want me to answer yes or no, i need to know it, i dont care if its an female.
    If she is very old, like grandmother old, that would be worse, but still better than a man.... you know what i mean.

Like Blueobleisk said, ITS A BIG FUCKING DEAL!

Deleted
    What gender? If its not gay,I'd do it in a heartbeat,regardless of her looks.
    If it is gay,however....still not. (though I had already written (and deleted it) twice how I would consider it if he was really,really look good looking before posting the final comment. Look,300k is quite a lot of money after all.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyken View Post
    Thats exactly what i mean, it can be irrelevant for you, but if you want me to answer yes or no, i need to know it, i dont care if its an female.
    If she is very old, like grandmother old, that would be worse, but still better than a man.... you know what i mean.

Like Blueobleisk said, ITS A BIG FUCKING DEAL!
    And I respect that but for this poll you can't know, because it would invalidate it's whole purpose just as looks would.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2014-12-23 at 09:35 PM.

Does OP think you can actually catch a cancer from someone else?

That doesnt make much sense with the situation you are giving us then.

My answer is no, i wouldnt let another man love me from behind, not even for 300.000.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Does OP think you can actually catch a cancer from someone else?
    No I don't think that just covering my basis and making it clear nothing life altering physically would linger after the event in case some think the cancer the boss is dying from could be caught.

- - - Updated - - -

That doesnt make much sense with the situation you are giving us then.

My answer is no, i wouldnt let another man love me from behind, not even for 300.000.

If I'm not attracted to some one it wouldn't matter. But I am straight but for 300k I would rock Freddy Kruger s world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Agan 300k, Gender is irrelevant, they are paying YOU!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah Gift tax is like 40% for think of it at 460.000 but they pay the 160k for you, so its an even 300K for one night.
    Gender is not irrelevant at all. The answer for most people would depend on that. They could pay 1 mill for all we care, a gay man might not want to sleep with a woman or a straight man with another man. When asked "What would you do?" the details are important because they determine what you'd do.

And no, there are no circumstances where I would ever sleep with someone for money. They could be offering a billion, someone of either gender, very attractive. My answer would be no.

Edit: For immortality however, yes.
    Last edited by Xenryusho; 2014-12-23 at 09:48 PM.

No I don't think that just covering my basis and making it clear nothing life altering physically would linger after the event in case some think the cancer the boss is dying from could be caught.

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm not attracted to some one it wouldn't matter. But I am straight but for 300k I would rock Freddy Kruger s world.
    The thing is, you are not going to rock Freddies world, he will rock your ass, its not the same thing.

If my boss was female, of course.

If my boss was male, no.

$300,000 is a lot of money to just spend the night with someone. Hell, even if they were into some really weird bondage stuff it's $300,000!

This is like that stupid question I saw asking; "Would you smack your Ex-Partner for $1,000,000". I'd smack my current partner for that money, and then explain the situation. I'm 132% certain they wouldn't mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is, you are not going to rock Freddies world, he will rock your ass, its not the same thing.
    Well technically Freddy was a human male so as a demon I'm not sure gender applies I probably should have said a gender less Telly tubby my point it no looks. Just would a person for 300 k

My only question would be "We'll do it right now?"
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Well technically Freddy was a human male so as a demon I'm not sure gender applies I probably should have said a gender less Telly tubby my point it no looks. Just would a person for 300 k
    You are starting to talk nonsense now man.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    stupid me, i did it all this time for free (i am the boss :P )

10+ Year Old Account
    You are starting to talk nonsense now man.
    Well look it this way, if your problem with it is morally, that's fine, can respect that, but unfortunately gender isn't considered in this poll as a way of determining superiority, if you wouldn't do it, you wouldn't do it, gender roles and what not aren't relevant.

This one is not even that hard. Of course I would do it. If I knew for a fact they were going to follow through on their end of the bargain sure I would. Not only that but I would ask who's the next person I could do for 300K. 4 people like that and live easy the rest of my life sounds more than an equitable trade. Now if you lowered it down to 10K now we are trending into a gray area. 5-10 people for a years worth of work doesn't sound to bad still though not sure I could make a living out of it.