Winged Hourglass to upgrade or not to upgrade..

Just wondering if the winged hourglass trinket should be upgraded. I would also like to see if anyone has put together the best trinkets for rdruids to use before blackrock hits. I haven't been able to find much accord. Thank you

This depends on too much to give a simple answer. If you don't have candle you should definitely upgrade it. Even if you do, then if you have not killed Imperator heroic you should upgrade it too. For more specific advice, post more about your situation.

Trinket lists can be found somewhere in this forum.

Currently my raid team is at 2/7 mythic and I also have the candle. I've just finally gotten enough warpaints for myself now that the dps that needed upgraded trinkets have gotten theirs so I was wondering if it'd be worth it or not. Would a heroic margok trinket be the best?

I've looked through the forums and I just must be missing the post :/

I am having the same issue. I also saved the gold for EC but am not sure if its worth the purchase after the nerf. Thoughts?

Candle is awesomesauce and if you have the gold for it, I'd say it's worth it. I'm not upgrading my candle, as we clear heroic easily each week so I should be coming into a Heroic trinket any day now. If you aren't clearing Heroic every week, I'd say upgrade Hourglass. If so, I wouldn't.