Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    cutting warlocks damage back another 40% just to see more tiers.
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

Less BoEs... Felt like we outgeared the first 5 Mythic bosses before mythic was even out, the shere amount of gear one could obtain pre-raid was just obscene and for me really ruined the feel of progressing through the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandexander View Post
    Flying. Available at 100 in 6.0, 98 for alts in 6.1, 95 for alts in 6.2
    I second, third and fourth this. I'd also add things in the air that can dismount you, meaning you have no control where you parachute to. I'm sure accidentally parachuting into a world boss/enemy faction town/volcano would be worth a giggle or two.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    The Dev's
    /10 chars
    I think the attitude of some of them in the beta period left a lot to be desired. I think overall communication really needs to be picked up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    Rethink the ability purge.
    Roll a Shaman, we lost almost 3 buttons! All of them utility, the thing were reknown for.

Quote Originally Posted by Warregory View Post
    Have Taran Zhu kill Garrosh instead of Thrall.
    Yeah that entire cut scene had me wanting to destroy my screens. I dont understand the whole Thrall gets his ass absolutelyhanded to him then dominates Garrosh thing. Did we really need to have Thrall do it? Zhu would have been a great choice to wrap up that story. I really dont think Thrall needed to further his own reputation. Hell, couldve given it to a Draenei.

I would like professions to be given some love. It really feels as if theyre a moot point now.

Deleted
    Revert the Great Class Butchering Of 2014 (a.k.a. the ability prune)

I would've revamped/modernized WoW's entire travel system. Removed all flight paths and had gnome/goblin teleporters added liberally around the world in their stead.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldman View Post
    Not only garrisons, also make secondary professions and reputations account wide.
    This would be horrible. Making these wish-like changes are always monkey paw wishes. If rep were account-wide, they'd be more grindy than they are now and Cata at least had rep tabards.

Professions.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Revert blood dk to previous state. Either wotlk style or cata and mop. Just not this bloodboil thing :/
    And bring back necro strike.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    Reinstate VP so people would continue to have a reason to run heroic dungeons which would also give us something to do besides circle-jerk with our followers in our garrisons until raidtime.
    What would you use VP on?
    I think what you meant was have Apexis drop from Dungeons right?
    I could dig that idea, and would agree that this should happen.
    There is currently no feasible way of farming for the Apexis gear, which I would love to have on alts.

Otherwise, I feel CM golds are tuned too tightly to having your tank be enormous DPS.
    Not sure how you fix this, but I would want that to be different. Its the same way it was in MoP, only there is no direct benefit for pulling extra this time around.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

15+ Year Old Account
    The ability to fly in Draenor. No flying suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Definitely flying, tired of being grounded all the time.

Make more casual friendly end game content except garrisons. Apexis daily is horrible. Rep system is horrible. Professions are completely dumbed down. If you don't raid or pvp all you can do is circle garrison missions on your alts and do few garrison related activities...

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Make more casual friendly end game content except garrisons. Apexis daily is horrible. Rep system is horrible. Professions are completely dumbed down. If you don't raid or pvp all you can do is circle garrison missions on your alts and do few garrison related activities...
    If you don't raid or PVP in previous expansions there was nothing to do either. Those two things ARE the end game.
    You should just get into them or move on to another game.
    That's like complaining Call of Duty has nothing to do outside of shooting people.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Superman- View Post
    ...what would it be? If the Devs handed you the power and said, "Change one thing, and one thing only", what would you change about the current expansion?
    remove gnomes obviously

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    Revert the Great Class Butchering Of 2014 (a.k.a. the ability prune)
    I'm with you on that. Also some lvl 100 talents are several times weaker than the others (for the same spec), need major adjustments.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Deleted
    Allow us to recruit our alts as followers and their appearance mirror what the armory shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandexander View Post
    Flying. Available at 100 in 6.0, 98 for alts in 6.1, 95 for alts in 6.2
    No no, tome of flying at 100, usable at 90.
    And less gold sinks. There are too many of them related in/directly to achievements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    Less BoEs... Felt like we outgeared the first 5 Mythic bosses before mythic was even out, the shere amount of gear one could obtain pre-raid was just obscene and for me really ruined the feel of progressing through the content.
    Yeah, you can get the best gear by not leaving the AH... stupid decision is stupid.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Flying at 100.

the terrain is littered with roots and shit I keep getting snagged on and I can never tell what hill I can climb without jumping at the slope over and over. The devs extent of designing Draenor with no flight in mind was to shove everything in the garrison.

Turn it into WoW again...