[Fury PvP] Furious Strikes vs. Sudden Death

So I just started pvping on my warrior as fury, and I gotta say I absolutely love this shit. Currently, however, I'm rolling with FS over SD because I can mash the shit out of Wild Strike and it feels phenomenal. I see most fury pvp warriors choosing SD, however, and I'm wondering if there's an real consensus on whether one is truly better than the other, or if it's a preference thing.

In a similar vein, if I chose SD would haste become a more desirable stat to proc it more? Does haste also improve Bloodbath's viability? Does the stat priority vary pretty heavily with what you choose for talents? Currently I'm just using Bladestorm, because I primarily just do unrated BGs and popping Rage, Reck, and BS in a group is about as satisfying as it gets.

tl;dr Furious Strikes or Sudden death? Bloodbath better for arenas?

Quote Originally Posted by PepeSylvia View Post
    So I just started pvping on my warrior as fury, and I gotta say I absolutely love this shit. Currently, however, I'm rolling with FS over SD because I can mash the shit out of Wild Strike and it feels phenomenal. I see most fury pvp warriors choosing SD, however, and I'm wondering if there's an real consensus on whether one is truly better than the other, or if it's a preference thing.

In a similar vein, if I chose SD would haste become a more desirable stat to proc it more? Does haste also improve Bloodbath's viability? Does the stat priority vary pretty heavily with what you choose for talents? Currently I'm just using Bladestorm, because I primarily just do unrated BGs and popping Rage, Reck, and BS in a group is about as satisfying as it gets.

tl;dr Furious Strikes or Sudden death? Bloodbath better for arenas?
    Fury Execute hits like a truck, specially with the perk. Sudden Death provides the most burst, which Fury lacks. FS is great for sustained damage.

Bladestorm all the way. Anti-cc and huge burst damage > bloodbad.

SD vs FS is actually quite debatable, SD is the "better burst" but FS is way more reliable and is still quite good.

SD has chances of not coming on not procing for long enough to lose 2 kill chances, FS on the other hand, ask you to save up rage for bursting, which means your burst is better the worse your sustained damage gets, but you control that.

So, both are good, but I'd personally say FS has the upper hand because of it's reliability at least for me it has given better results overall.

SD as fury in PVP is just not even optional. A lot of people forget that while an arms SD proc only acts as if it consumed 10 rage, SD as fury acts as if it consumed the maximum possible rage. 50K MHs are common place. With all cds, potion and zerker buff i have seen 80k+ MHs as SMF. Thats without even adding in the OH damage.

In your down time while being CCd and out of range that proc chance on SD will be stacking up. Just like in PvE, furious strikes is only marginally better on 100% up time patchwerk fights. Any time you are off the boss for even a little bit, or in this case, a player, which in BGs is a lot and in arena if you are being regularly cloned is also a lot.

Even without down time, the extra burst SD provides is too good to ignore. You can comfortably stormbolt a healer at 50% hp with a sudden death proc and expect to kill them unless they trinket or have some form of useable while cc'd defense aka barkskin or pain sup.

Thanks for the input, guys. Good stuff. On a similar note, is there any discernable difference between TG and SMF in pvp right now?

Also, does anybody have any further input on bloodbath? I've seen a few warriors using it, and it's the recommended talent choice on noxxic (not that that really means much).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    SD as fury in PVP is just not even optional. A lot of people forget that while an arms SD proc only acts as if it consumed 10 rage, SD as fury acts as if it consumed the maximum possible rage.
    It in fact is. Furious strikes allows you to have minibursts on DEMAND. In pvp there will be arenas in which you only get 1 or 2 openings to burst down a target, and if your SD doesn't proc then it will not be good. It can mean win/lose at that point just because you didn't get that proc at that time. It can also mean getting a lucky proc to bring target into execute range and finished them off, it's the RNG game.

I'm not saying FS is better than SD by any means, I am actually using SD. However to say that it's not even optional is blatantly wrong. Many high rated warriors are in fact using FS, and it depends on what comp you are running as well.

P.S. Fury execute doesn't deal more damage when used with maximum possible rage, it always deals the same amount.