Poll: Superman or Goku!

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    <snip>
    Superman can escape blackholes, he really is just too powerful to beat. No matter what situation you think of there is a version of Superman that can trump it. This is a pic of one of the weaker versions by the way, Superman prime would barely blink at it.
    Actually Rich all that shows is Superman doesn't know what a black hole is, 'cos if that was one he wouldn't be able to "plug it up".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NickCageFanatic View Post
    If you are going to go with Goku after DB: GT then we can pit him against Superman after he broke through The Wall and found The Source in order to become Superman Prime, which is just the same as Goku after DB: GT...a god.

They are both gods, which one of them do you believe in.
    I refer to my earlier answer - Thor - because he's been godding longer than the others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    Too bad that theory is crap, why? Because Super can live i n the Sun, and Krillian would die to Broly who got destroy by the sun.

It all depends on which superman, superman's powers have changed alot during time, and Goku's power has been inconsistent.

Example current super can't do this anymore.
    Early Superman wasn't uber-powered, he lived in a broken universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Sit back and think about this logically. The Debate is Superman vs Goku. Both are heroes from another planet raised as a Human, who finds out his cosmic power and can fly, change history, face Gods, and use energy as an attack. During their Adventures they have Defeated the most powerful beings in their collective universes. Both can fly faster than the Speed of light.

The concept of impossible was tossed out years ago.
    Are you trying to say they are the same guy?

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Goku is the answer to the question "What if Superman was the Monkey King instead of Jesus?"

I watched one DBZ movie. Goku lost but then they defeated the bad guy through powering him with magic of friendship beams or something. I thought this guy was good but he's just a human duracell battery.

Goku is a SSJ God now, so Goku.

10+ Year Old Account
    My problem with the Screwattack video is they also based the amount of damage that Goku can take off of something like Dr. Gero's bomb...I mean wtf? Gero specifically didn't even know about Namek to the point where even TFS made it a running joke till he died. Another thing also is that every single time Goku fights somebody on a planet he only holds back to make sure the planet doesn't explode.

They exist in two separate universes. Its not possible for them to enter combat.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I would win, just throw krypton at superman repeatedly and hope it will hit him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Well

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Goku is the answer to the question "What if Superman was the Monkey King instead of Jesus?"
    Yah, perfectly said.

The similarities are even greater than, and easily noticed when you read Akira Toriyama interviews on how he came up with Dragon Ball. He intentionally spoofed Superman as much as he could get away with without copyright violations. And yes his idea was "What if Superman was the Monkey King". But if you follow DC you find out that in the greater Mulitverse, many universes end up with Superman, however the Kryptonians are not always the same race. But if you follow the story of Saiyans, you find a lot of parallels.

Considering most people are voting Goku, this is obviously just a popularity contest.

I Vote Superman Because His powers has no limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammedalkhater View Post
    I Vote Superman Because His powers has no limits.
    Holy necro batman!

It would be Goku because Superman doesnt kill good guys. And Goku/Saiyans get stronger after every fight/loss. So even if Superman WAS stronger, Eventually Goku would get stronger.

You're welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Holy necro batman!
    This thread was deader than Goku would be, if he tried to fight Superman!

And tbh, it REALLY depends on which forms of each you're talking about. They both have some fairly powerful forms, but they also have some fairly weak ones. The outcome would hugely depend on WHICH forms were picked.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Death Battles on YouTube answered this question twice. It's Superman.

Well one gets beat up by a guy dressed as a giant bat and the other one fights Gods for fun. Tough choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Death Battles on YouTube answered this question twice. It's Superman.
    yeah OK. They're wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    This thread was deader than Goku would be, if he tried to fight Superman!

And tbh, it REALLY depends on which forms of each you're talking about. They both have some fairly powerful forms, but they also have some fairly weak ones. The outcome would hugely depend on WHICH forms were picked.
    I'm assuming it's both at their strongest. Goku super saiyan blue Kaioken would beat the shit out of even the strongest form of Superman. Skilled martial arts alien with God-like powers vs. a strong alien with God-like powers who grew up on a farm with no combat experience. Why is this even a thread?

This is hallowed ground. Few people have set foot here in the last 5 years.

Goku was at a planetary destruction level around the Frieza timeline. Now he's waaaaay above that level of power. Superman is no where near that. Not sue how it's even a contest.

Superman's powers are limitless, and he is notorious for holding back. Goku not so much.

didnt goku beat beerus and hes like an interdimensional god of the universe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I'm assuming it's both at their strongest. Goku super saiyan blue Kaioken would beat the shit out of even the strongest form of Superman.
    Because the strongest form of Superman is "Cosmic Armour Superman" also known as The Thought Robot who has the power to alter reality as he sees fit, and was aware of the presence of the reader. He's a tier or two above Goku's strongest form.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30