Deleted

Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion

Hi Guys,

is it still possible to get the "green spells" with the tome? Or is it not possible since WoD?

Regards

Dikar

Deleted
    It is possible? it is not? :-) auf yes... The tome is not within the ah...fuck

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it is possible to still get the green fire. You just don't get the FoS or the title for it. iirc it drops from rares on isle of thunder?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

it is indeed still possible and the quests are very, very easy at level 100. it's also a fun and interesting chain so I'd recomend experiencing it even if you're not too bothered about changing the colour of your spells

I got my Green Fire at level 100. Was very easy. Just need the Tome and you're good to go.

I bought my tome for 11k.

Deleted
    They do drop, but the drop rate is low, and you are competing with lots of other people, both from your faction and the other. Not to mention that the loot is shared. I got death threats from another warlock when I autolooted the book from a shared kill. Its like a pilgrimage's to hell. But it is so worth it.

Keep in mind that the tome only drops if you're a warlock. You can't use an alt to farm it.

I would do a few circles of the Isle of Thunder first before buying it off AH. It was 20k on my server and took me 1.5-2 hours to farm it on Illidan-US (way over populated). Since I'm definitely not bringing in 10k/hour, it paid off for me. Never hurts to try!

The quest itself is definitely disappointingly easy at 100, but it's my own fault for not farming for it/trying at 90.