Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Considering the incredible deck cost (ie number of legendaries required), control Warrior is really not that strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Considering the incredible deck cost (ie number of legendaries required), control Warrior is really not that strong.
    You can't base the strength of a deck on its cost, thats a really stupid measurement of strength.

Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    Not really. There's a lot of bad control warriors out there who are easy wins. In fact the only golden hero I have is warrior which I got playing a lot of control pre-Naxx. I just dispute the fact that because a deck has a lot of removal that it takes more skill to play than zoo decks. Using your hero power to stack armor to gain more effective health and to proc removal cards in order to drag a game out until you can play big legendary cards is no more or less skilled than using your hero power to draw an extra card which you can play that same round to achieve a tempo swing and hopefully win the game before you run out of steam. Almost all of the netdecked sets in HS are played at the same level of skill. I see just as many bad control warriors as I do bad zoolocks. But if you want to believe control warrior takes a noticeable level of skill above zoo decks then go ahead, it's just going to be a thing we disagree on.
    I've played both, I'd say control warrior is my go to, but I have played a fair bit of zoo.

There really is no thought in zoo decks apart from when its time to stop control and go face.