Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Double meat w/ onions and chopped chilies and a Neapolitan shake from In-n-Out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wendys has been kicking ass for me lately, idk what it is. Maybe i just dont go there often enough.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    So what is your favorite spot and item for me it's

The Chicken Bacon Swiss #5

Got to have Curly Fries with Arby sauce

Archies Fish and chips nothing like a huge piece of deep fried cod and french fries with a side of apple pie and there famous french vanilla ice cream

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont know

i despise fast food

we'd best be stopping by chik-fil-a so i can get a grilled chicken club and a dr. pepper

Some of you people live Large. Arbys, Wendy's and stuff, who has it like that these days, I used to buy after 2009 its a rare thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    This is the All's forgiven burger or also the if are trying to start a Bromance, you are off to a good start burger! Bring your coworker one of these they might start to like you

Double double animal style but no animal fries, sadness. :P

Heard animal fries carnivore style were supposed to be the bomb too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Anything that isn't on the last two tier.

http://i.imgur.com/saadqy5.jpg
    I laughed at that stupid image because its so wrong it hurts.
    Checkers and little caesers at the top with Tim Hortons at the bottom LOL
    OT: Chicken bacon swissssss

15+ Year Old Account
    Döner kebab for the win!
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Get a Domino's every once in a while.

However, after I consume a medium meat-ilicious (stuffed cheese crust), I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. I would guess it's around a weeks worth of saturated fat and salt. The occasionall McDonalds fries and McFlurry is good too. Apart from that, not really into it.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I laughed at that stupid image because its so wrong it hurts.
    Checkers and little caesers at the top with Tim Hortons at the bottom LOL
    OT: Chicken bacon swissssss
    Pretty terrible, agreed. Whataburger is average at best. Little Caesars is the worst fucking pizza that I can buy locally. Chipotle is average too, but I live in a state with real Mexican food. I've never even seen a single one of the lel tier. In-n-out and subway are way better than "shit".

Horrible chart.

If you have said anything other than Quarterpounder with cheese you are what I like to call...WRONG! ...and F@%& the health people for messing with McD's fries!!! Fries are supposed to be made in beef suet and not in hydrogenated coconut oil.

We had a Fish & Chip shop here in Toronto that fries everything in beef suet and wow, just wow. It can handle some insane temperatures and everything gets so crispy!

Chain restaurants are great for fast foods.

For me, it would be In-n-Out, order #1 (double double with fries and a med drink).
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Osoroshii View Post
    Pizza Hut...that's easily the greasiest pizza I've ever had outside of Sbarro's. Also doesn't help that Pizza Hut is always 30+ minutes late when I order delivery (their record is three hours and some change), give me the wrong order 25% of the time, and 50% when I do carryout, they've somehow "lost" my order when I get there and force me to sit an additional fifteen minutes while they cook a new one. If they didn't have such good wings, I think I'd just burn the store down.

Still rather deal with Pizza Hut and their never-ending BS than Dominos or Little Caesar's, though.
    Pizza Hut seems to have changed here. It seems denser, less fried, with a more dehydrated tomato sauce. It's gross now.

I like McDonald's burger, what can I do?