Stood in the Fire Larsadius Rex's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Trying to make my first Horde hero, need help :)

I've always been an alliance guy. My main is a dwarf warrior, and outside of him all of my alts are also alliance. However, I've figured that I should make a horde character, because I've only ever leveled a horde character to level 30 (I heard of the fabled Stonetalon quests and all of their glory, so I figured I should see them). All of my characters have also been melee (rogue, warrior, paladin, death knight, monk) combat men, so I figure this would be a great opportunity to try roleplaying my first horde character, female character, and caster character all in one go.

Right now, my choices are between a troll and tauren shadow priest. I prefer the dot/channeled filler aspect of it over the cast time/travel time spells of mages, warlocks, druids, and shaman. Also shadowform xD

The troll females basis would be that while training to be a healer through reverence of the Loa Lukou on the desert island before their meeting with Thrall, on her own time she would worship and learn from the two Loa Ogoun (the Loa of war who teaches curses and hexes), and Dambala (the Loa who teaches shadow magics). She would learn these dark magics, so that one day she could have the power to kill her owner/husband (troll females used to be regarded as property rather than people). Ever since her freedom and new life within the Horde, she spends her days proving herself as a vital part of the Horde, and a defender of the Darkspear's home of Azeroth.

The tauren is a bit more tricky. In regards to being a shadow priest, I've been thinking of it like this: when the sun goes down, and the moon begins to shine in the sky, there is a period of Twilight- shadows covering the land. In this time in the beginning and the end of the day, there is a perfect balance of moon and sun, and light and darkness. A natural balance so perfect, and a balance that the Tauren strive to achieve within their lives. Seeing that the Twilight is the perfect balance in nature between the night and the day, and the sun and the stars, this tauren feels that it is necessary to embody that perfect balance in order to achieve a life of fulfillment. She uses her powers of the sun for the most part to heal, protect, and inspire her allies. However, when the threat is great enough, she draws upon the powers of twilight to both incite fear and pain in her enemies. Her kin are hesitant towards the magic she uses, although she assures them it is from nature, but she has seen her people go through too much strife and suffering to stand idly by and watch their numbers dwindle further.

Which one attracts you guys the most?
    -----------------------------------------------
    “It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.”

My rogue attracts me the most.

Too much thought going into this. Just play what you want.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel