Guardian Druid - Tanking Question

Hello everyone. I just hit 100 and I have been running dungeons trying to get gear. I will be transitioning to heroics soon, but I'm still not 100% comfortable with using my active mitigation with my normal priorities. So I keep up Thrash, Lacerate x3, Pulverize and Mangle on Proc.. I find myself not using my T & C Maul procs and often rage capped. Also with SD, do I try to keep it up as much as possible or do I use it more with caution, like when I am expecting high damage. I just want to make sure I am using my abilities as efficient as possible. Thank you in advance for the help.

Deleted
    While i do not play a druid myself nor do i know a whole lot about them seeing this post going unaswered saddens me and thus i will post this!
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/guardia...pve-tank-guide
    I don't know how much it'll help you but Icy-veins usually gives a really good basis to start working from, ofc you could and should always take things with a grain of healthy doubt and do what you feel is best/the most fun for you!
    I hope this helped you!

Happy holidays and a happy new year (unless you're chinese then have a happy new year in like 2 months :P)

Deleted
    Its almost best to use T+C as soon as it comes up, rather than hold it. Priority for AM vs a physical damage opponent is: SD > T+C > FR.
    Remember T+C is the next hit that actually strikes you, and it stacks, so that if you dodge an attack, nothing is lost.
    Essentially managing your rage is simply about keeping your AM up, and spending the rest using maul.