Heroic Imp question (tanking)

Can someone explain to me how to time a warrior heroic leaping out with mark of havic after the first intermission? Ive completed the fight and seen it done every attempt, but in our guild run our warrior bitched he couldnt time it right. Is there an order that needs to happen with taunting before it? Or can he just watch timers and taunt before it comes up and leap out.

Deleted
    7/7H prot warrior here. DBM gives the estimate when he is about to cast the Mark of Chaos (not always exactly right). The cast time of Mark of Chaos is 2 seconds. This means u have 2 seconds from where he starts casting to leap away at max range.

Edit: I usually taunt a few seconds before the DMB timer (depending on stacks) -> wait for him to start casting Mark of Chaos -> Immediately leap away.

Deleted
    If your the one taking the mark of Chaos you can leap out when hes casting it, on the other hand if your are not taking the mark of chaos you can taunt him during the csst since he pick his target and then cast the mark

I taunt ~5-6 seconds before mark goes out, and leap away when there's 2 seconds left in his cast.

Have the person that is not taking mark of chaos pick up the add without using their taunt. Then they have about six seconds to get back to the boss and taunt him as the marked tank leaps out. We found the add to be the most reliable timer for it.

Thank you so much for your information