Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    Burden of proof is on you for your claims.
    Cars don't become weapons when you crash by accident. Do stairs become a weapon when you fall down them and break your arm?
    Yes i agree that cars should be treated with respect.

- - - Updated - - -

Because they decided to use it as one on purpose. Having an accident doesn't turn it into one in a different case.
    You are just being facetious now, is a kitchen knife a weapon? A crowbar? A hammer?

Deleted
    Also, you don't control stairs, nor are they capable of lethal impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    If you have an accident (a genuine one) you won't get charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Don't be obtuse.
    Go back and read my comments, you will see you are the obtuse one. I am not arguing about the case at hand bu5 about riches claims.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are just being facetious now, is a kitchen knife a weapon? A crowbar? A hammer?
    You can use them as a weapon but seeing as they are not designed as weapons they shouldn't be classed as such when accidents happen with them.
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

A car doesn't become a weapon when you have a accident
    If you kill someone (due to an accident) while driving drunk guess what your charge is. Vehicular manslaughter. Guess what the weapon was. The car.

Gun homicides down 49%:

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/...ublic-unaware/

Hit and run deaths up 20%:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...n-deaths_x.htm

You make the call.

Film at 11:00.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    If you kill someone (due to an accident) while driving drunk guess what your charge is. Vehicular manslaughter. Guess what the weapon was. The car.
    For sure. But the anti-gun crowd will refuse to see that because it makes too much sense. They scream and point out how many people are killed each year by guns and ignore the things which kill a lot more people each year than guns do.

It is best to try to de-escalate a situation like those 2 women did by calling 911 and personally I would stay in my car. Here in Ohio the Castle Law was extended to a person's automobile. They try to break into mine while I am in it, I have the legal authority to shoot them here.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2014-12-26 at 11:12 PM.

Doesn't mean you need a gun, only a coward needs a gun in any situation, and what was she going to do with one? Dumb bitch shouldn't give people the finger.
    Dude, what's wrong with you? This is one of the poorest posts I've seen on this site.

- - - Updated - - -

Gun related deaths get overblown in the USA. Over 60% of them are suicides.

If they weren't gun related people might just as easily stick a garden hose in their tailpipe and funnel the exhaust into their car.

30% of lethal car accidents are alcohol related. Many of which end up with manslaughter charges attached.

- - - Updated - - -

About 33,000 people die in car related accidents every year in the USA. This includes pedestrians struck by cars.

Over 90% of these fatalities are caused by ONE THING. Driving over 30 MPH.

This is how little we give a shit about other people [our own people] in the USA. Rather than drive at a speed that wouldn't kill people [30MPH] we would rather send 29,000 men, women, children and infants to their graves every year, than slow down.
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger