Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MechaMoose View Post
    quit getting mad at a random forum goer calling them hackers get mad at the tons media sites who do.
    ''who is this 4chan?''

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    ''who is this 4chan?''
    lol good lord now I need to look that up again.

I can see the morning news shows now "my god lizard men are attacking our companies why hasn't the military been mobilized.
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaMoose View Post
    lol good lord now I need to look that up again.

I can see the morning news shows now "my god lizard men are attacking our companies why hasn't the military been mobilized.
    No No No.

"Obama has unleashed his lizard brethren on Sony and Microsoft!"
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

I thought these idiots were pretty much rounded up and arrested in Canada when another hacking group, revealed their identities.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1676952/liz...-finest-squad/

And it's only 360 servers, these idiots aren't smart enough to get Xbox One servers, and well, this is PSN's third time getting shut down? Sony will never learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    quick question from watching that map for a few minutes...what the hell is in st. Louis that they are "attacking"?

Quote Originally Posted by randomone05 View Post
    quick question from watching that map for a few minutes...what the hell is in st. Louis that they are "attacking"?
    What map are you talking about? I'm from St. Louis so now I'm intrigued.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    this map. /10char

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    DDOS is such a cheap way to take something down. There's nothing creative about it.
    What is another way for them to take it down?.................
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    What is another way for them to take it down?.................
    I don't know, find some vulnerability and inject your own SQL code to get the info you need. Or hack some admin's email account to recover passwords for yourself.
    But DDOS (besides organizing the botnet) is just too primitive.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    I don't know, find some vulnerability and inject your own SQL code to get the info you need. Or hack some admin's email account to recover passwords for yourself.
    But DDOS (besides organizing the botnet) is just too primitive.
    But you yourself don't seem like you are creative at thinking ideas at bringing it down.

It is not like they are going to fry the servers or cutting electricity of off them. And if it is so "primitive", then why does everyone seem to have problems with it so much?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I like how people argue about what constitutes as hacking rather than highlighting the fact that these assholes are still not imprisoned.

Quote Originally Posted by randomone05 View Post
    Data Centers in st. Louis

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I like how people argue about what constitutes as hacking rather than highlighting the fact that these assholes are still not imprisoned.
    For once, I agree with Itisamuh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?