Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    As disc: I wish for PW: Shield to not account for 55-60% of my healing done on a Mythic encounter

As shadow: a buff to void entropy and auspicious sprits to make them on par with CoP

I wish for sensible design decisions and tuning.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    It's still not that much extra damage. Even with "heroism, pre pots, trinkets", that's still maybe 75-85k extra damage from that one DP. That's not very much difference at all.
    Insanity also benefits from your starting buffs! You know that it can lead to a massiv dps increase for that 15 seconds! You can say well who cares about lets say extra 100% (double damag) damag for 15 sec but if you fight 300 seconds its still 5% extra damag overall. So its definitly noticeable.

This was just an example so dont get bitchy about my numbers.

My wish would be 2 shadow orbs on pull and balanced lv 100 talents like it should have been since release..
    Last edited by mmoc5f5f54ff7d; 2014-12-26 at 09:35 AM.

Yes there's huge dmg boost from having at least 2 orbs on pull. Tito just isn't cutting it. With a 3 orbs on Pull along with the PVP gear switch I can actually have some sort of opener in the beginning. Makes it easier to catch up to everyone in the end when ToF and Execute come into play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pom to be instant, pws to heal less, flash heal to heal more, fear back baseline, silence gone, let us talent into shorter CD on fear.

Also what soulyouth said about restored faith glyph. Combine aura mastery with spectral guise so u cant have both the glyph + guise, and it will also free up a glyph slot for more interesting glyphs.

All this is for pvp, ofc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

I wish Blizzard would fix the crashes/logouts that occur on a successful Mind Control in PvP. Always happens at the most epic or worst time possible, essentially locking you out of your character until they die.

Also, I want to be able to shoot out an instant cast targeting anyone (including the MC target) after Mind Control completes. Kinda miss that.

blizzard should buff PW:Shield because I'm still not actually playing with only 1 button so I feel the game is too hard at the moment. and I4d like to cast everything while running please, because hunters can, so why not?

Deleted
    A better way of aoe-ing for spriest, I have to press way too many things atm..

That C'thun might return to eradicate this wretched world, at last!
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    It's because of that thing you did that one time. We know. (source)

Deleted
    Also wish that saving grace becomes something that isn't shitty.

PWS to last 30 seconds again.

out of combat orbs
    or
    mindsear buff
    or
    AS/Vent buff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    It's literally ONE Devouring Plague. It cannot be that huge of an overall damage gain because it's literally one spell cast. Yet I constantly see 90%+ of shadow priests crying that they NEED shadow orbs at pull. I really don't get it.

And if you're talking about your DPS number on recount/skada...if your raid leader is going to judge you purely based on your DPS number instead of your damage done, you're probably not in a "progression" guild.

And you , sir , obviously have no clue whatsoever that DPS is Total Damage done over a time window ( which is the fight ) and therefore people with higher dps at the end of the fight also did more damage than you ? Because of, you know , math ?

We dont NEED shadow Orbs at pull, but the fact that you CAN have them on some pulls and them being a dps increase kinda makes you pissed when you dont have them.
    You obviously don't play in a "progression guild" yourself

Orbs out of combat regen till 2, to be able to burst with everybody at pull/hero/prepot/etc. Mind sear buff/rework/etc to make it viable. AS/VE buffs to have actual talent choice like all other classes/specs do.

Also, I would totally love mages to do absurdly miserable dps for at least one expansion, please, dear Santa?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Lazu View Post
    And you , sir , obviously have no clue whatsoever that DPS is Total Damage done over a time window ( which is the fight ) and therefore people with higher dps at the end of the fight also did more damage than you ? Because of, you know , math ?
    Except, as this whole shadow orbs argument points out, DPS number is not always 100% accurate to how much damage you did. Things like recount will calculate DPS based on things like active time. #1 DPS may not be #1 damage done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazu View Post
    You obviously don't play in a "progression guild" yourself
    Not now I don't, but for ~8 months in cata I was in a top-200 US guild. Thanks for assuming I'm just some random noob, though.

Deleted
    I'd love some cleave damage

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowform be black instead of purple

Deleted
    new animations and cleave somehow in cop.

An activatable Spirit of Redemption throughput cooldown as a replacement for Saving Grace in the level 100 tier. Shorter in duration than Resto Druids Incarnation: Tree of Life, Spirit of Redemption would cause certain key spells to have additional effects. In addition all spells would cost 0 mana for its duration, but all mana regeneration would also be frozen while it is active (15 seconds). The catch being Spirit of Redemption no longer activates on death if the spell is on cooldown. This would change the level 100 tier to a passive effect, a regular spell, or a cooldown which I feel would make the tier less of an auto pick for holy priests. That or just change Saving Grace from a 10% stacking healing penalty to a 10% mana cost increase for Saving Grace per stack.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    My priest has no front two teeth, that's what I want.