Deleted

What type of youtube videos would you watch?

hey
    Im starting to make videos and looking to see what type of wow-related videos you would watch?
    Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    World first-level raids and beta stuff I don't have access to. That's it.

Deleted
    I only tend to watch kinda weird humorous videos, not really the kind you could produce consistently. Also trolling vids (4strength 4stam leather belt?) and sometimes guides which are CONCISE with on-screen information - I don't want to listen to someone talk for 10 minutes and explain every detail if a graphic would have done it in 5 seconds. I'm not subbed to any wow-related YouTube channels.

I've no interest in commentators, pvp videos, "skill"-play, or machinima with scripted content.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2014-12-26 at 06:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i can tell you i never watch *Lets play* videos.

If you are plaing too make some $$$, you are better of creating funny videos with your animation (too avoid lawsuits) and your own music. (and any other voice)

You cant use: Ingame file wow gnome voice
    You can use: The recording of your voice sounding like a gnome

I have yet too see some1 making a wow version of this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgmPFEu5_ck
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I dig "Let's Play' videos, though MMO's aren't very popular in that field of video making. Too much to cover, not a lot of 'action'.

Aside from that, I looooove tech videos. LinusTechTips and Marques Brownlee come to mind.

Deleted
    No matter what type of video's you end up doing, please for the love of god don't have some obnoxious music playing.
    Stick to your own voice, explaining what is going on and what you are doing and why. There is nothing worse than trying to listen to someone talking on a video and having music all over it.

The type of video's I watch are dependant on what I am interested in, for example at the moment I am researching heavily in to watercooling and watching reviews of hardware, and tutorials on what to do. Almost all of these have had people talking and have been fine, with the exception of one or two where they have had music all over them and I have simply skipped after about 30 seconds.

if you are going to be doing in game video's then do it on what you find enjoyable, chances are what you find enjoyable and are good at, (or completely terrible and making a satirical video) that other people will enjoy.

I regularly watch Nobbel's videos because I love his presentation and I love lore.

Lesbian deep tongue kissing preferably of the jav nature...

...oh wait, that's not the answer you were looking for.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-12-26 at 08:54 PM.

I watch a lot of pvp related videos, just to learn some tricks.

Deleted
    Raid wipes from Vanilla WoW. Leeroy Jenkins.

That's about all of the WoW videos I have watched/would watch.

WoW video's are pretty dull beside some paragon style world first or some really good arena montages. Think Reckful or vanguards for example. Not subbed to any.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Machinima's
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    I watch an extreme amount of let's plays and different content on Youtube (I have approx 6-8 different people i watch on a regular basis).

I can tell you this - Either, you have a subject that you cover and do in a interesting fashion (nobel), which does not exactly leave you being interesting - more so then the content you are talking about.

Or, you do good commentary on stuff. Almost 9/10 times, i don't watch the actual content - i have it to just have a soothing voice be in the background/have someone provide some great commentary.

I would say that the only reason i would watch Wow videos, is either Machinias, or that you somehow make very, very good commentary. Otherwise, i would never watch it.