Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This thread is 23 pages and counting. Think about it.

Tits get clicks. This is clearly the end of the world, so let's get mad and scream at them that they're whores like we're a bunch of Puritans and this is the 1800s.

If you don't like those streams don't watch them. Clearly a lot of people do and that's why they're popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Weirder than watching people play a sport?
    To be honest, my entire life I've never understood why people enjoy doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This thread is 23 pages and counting. Think about it.

Tits get clicks. This is clearly the end of the world, so let's get mad and scream at them that they're whores like we're a bunch of Puritans and this is the 1800s.

If you don't like those streams don't watch them. Clearly a lot of people do and that's why they're popular.

To be honest, my entire life I've never understood why people enjoy doing that.
    It's nice to watch a game that you can no longer play (IE contact football) and the Cincinatti Bengals have the BEST home football games to go to?

Quote Originally Posted by Generical View Post
    If you wanna profit from your sexuality do it on Livejasmin. Not Twitch, a gaming stream website.
    If you think "camwhores" on Twitch are like livecam girls, then my god you are watching some tame as fuck livecams :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    It's nice to watch a game that you can no longer play (IE contact football) and the Cincinatti Bengals have the BEST home football games to go to?
    I get that people like things I don't like, and vice versa.

All I'm saying is, personally I don't get it. Then again I find sports boring in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I don't either, but I don't really care. I just think it's really stupid how people readily accept sports culture (which seems to be relatively similar in most western countries), but criticize watching others play games or the internet as a medium. It's basically blindly allowing the status as traditional to bias thinking.
    I think it's because there is a fundamental difference in watching Professional Sports and watching Twitch and "Let's Play" videos. The former is an exclusive league that is full of people that had a lot of skill to even get there, not to mention they have geographic communities. The latter is just something you could buy and experience yourself.

Pewdiepie for example is a blight on this world. I don't care to watch a person whose only catch is playing a game while yelling with an accent. Most "Let's Play" videos are not competitive, that's like mindlessly watching someone run or swim if they weren't competing with anyone.

The fact that he is the most subscribed youtuber in the world and even went as far as corrupting South Park's final two episodes of the season disgusts me.

PS I'm not talking about watching competitive gaming such as tournaments.
    Last edited by diddle; 2014-12-27 at 06:40 AM.

these are the only channels worth watching

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not an appropriate thread. Naming and shaming is forbidden. Discussing something like this in a general sense is fine but posting links to people's Twitch accounts and calling them hoes is just not acceptable.