Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I don't have a doubt, that michael brown, if given the chance and motivation, would have been capable and willing to kill many. If he didn't have any compunction about assualting a armed police man, why would he have stopped there?
    But see a serial killer is one those white guys who goes and kills a bunch of people for some psychotic reason. Mike Brown would have just ended up another black guy that kills a lot of other black guys over drugs, women, or what have you. Which the media doesnt call serial killers, or lets face it gives any shit about at all.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I really don't think Mike Brown should have a memorial for trying to kill a cop.
    Oh? Last I paid attention to it the consensus was that he was unarmed?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    He was trying to grab the weapon from a cop, while puching him in the face.

Dude was over 6'0 tall and almost 300lbs, he was capable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zolok2.0 View Post
    This. America has definitely gone down the shitter in the past decade
    1901 American best America amiright!?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    1901 American best America amiright!?
    A decade is only 10 years. He's referring to 2004 America, which was still complete shit.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    A decade is only 10 years. He's referring to 2004 America, which is still complete shit.
    Oops, I thought he said decades as in a few decades. Misread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I don't have a doubt, that michael brown, if given the chance and motivation, would have been capable and willing to kill many. If he didn't have any compunction about assualting a armed police man, why would he have stopped there?
    I see what you are saying but there is a huge difference between serial killer and someone who kills multiple people. A gang member can kill 8 opposing gang members at different times and still not be a serial killer.

A serial killer is typically defined as a person who murders three or more people over a period of more than 30 days, with a "cooling off" period between each murder, and whose motivation for killing is largely based on psychological gratification.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

10+ Year Old Account
    You must be what is universally recognized as a pussy?
    6 FT 300 LB man charging at you doesn't cause intimidation at all

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    I would have gone with the flaming bag of dog shit myself, but then I care about my vehicle.
    I would not hit it on my primary car, but I got the Dodge still running

He was, BUT he was trying to take the officers gun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    Yup, the cop said so!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    He was also the size of a pro wrestler. As you can see in the Vid Cap of him bullying the store clerk.

When you are that big you don't need a weapon to hurt people.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    I see what you are saying but there is a huge difference between serial killer and someone who kills multiple people. A gang member can kill 8 opposing gang members at different times and still not be a serial killer.

A serial killer is typically defined as a person who murders three or more people over a period of more than 30 days, with a "cooling off" period between each murder, and whose motivation for killing is largely based on psychological gratification.
    Truw, my mistake, guys like Michael brown don't need a cool off period, its not good for street cred.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    Yup, the cop said so!

There is no use in arguing with fools and idiots. You'r right! Michael Brown seemed like an intelligent young boy with a bright future!

NOT!!!!!!

Yup, the cop said so!
    The guy had a gunshot wound on his hand that had GSR on it.

You only get that if you are in close proximity to a gun going off.

Now you tell me how exactly it was that he received a gunshot wound in his hand with GSR on it, unless he was within 5 feet of the cop and his weapon at the time of the discharge?

I dunno, to me it looks like he was just driving away from the thing, he didn't really charge into it.

Also you shouldn't put random shit in the middle of the road if you don't want it to get run over. You'd think people would have figured this out by now.

Yup, the cop said so!
    And the physical evidence.....and witness accounts.

Besides, who am I going to believe, A police officer with a spotless record who serves his community, or a 18 year old mutilple felon? especially when the physical evidence collaborates the officers story.

no brainer.

I just hope that police are consistent with killing thugs, i agree with supertony51, thugs sholdnt disrespect police officers
    since police failed to do their jobs maybe the protestors, instead of burning down liquor stores and being anti police,
    be pro-police and hunt down this thug welfare queen and burn down his property.

The guy disrespected them and they failed to do their jobs and promptly execute him, perhaps someone else should, it could even be a moment of redemption, im sure the police would even thank them considering cliven bundy motivated 2 police murders in las vegas

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/09/justic...egas-shooting/

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I dunno, to me it looks like he was just driving away from the thing, he didn't really charge into it.

Also you shouldn't put random shit in the middle of the road if you don't want it to get run over. You'd think people would have figured this out by now.
    That girl in Missouri should have learned THAT lesson by now when she decided to stand in front of a moving car.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, the cop said so!
    As opposed to all the witnesses who said he was shot in the back of the head execution style