Deleted

Double Lockout Reset incoming?

I just checked my ingame calendar and saw my scheduled Raid lockout resets:

Wednesday, 12/31, 8 AM
    Thursday 1/1, 8 AM

This is on an european server obviously. Is anyone else seeing this? Can this be trusted or will I mess up my lockout for the coming week if I pug mythic kargath on Wednesday? Will Blizzard provide any help if you mess up your lockout based on information given by the ingame calendar?

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I'm talking about. For the non EU-Players: the Thursday reset is the odd outlier here, regular reset would be Wednesday.

edit:
    On topic: I just got a response from a GM and he told me that the second reset is a bug and will not happen and I should save my lockout for my guild.
    Last edited by mmocbd24f84edd; 2014-12-27 at 05:02 PM.

Most likely a bug. It's there for every other raid as well, but it doesn't make sense. If something like two resets per week would occur they'd likely chose two days that are a bit more apart. And not a 1 day long ID. Bound to be an error of sorts.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    Most likely a bug. It's there for every other raid as well, but it doesn't make sense. If something like two resets per week would occur they'd likely chose two days that are a bit more apart. And not a 1 day long ID. Bound to be an error of sorts.
    Year ends, new reset. Probably not going to reset/not intended to be working that way but I doubt they'll care much to fix it if that's the case.

Deleted
    The question is if I'm basically fucked if I get a mythic ID on wednesday and want to raid with my guild on Sunday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyand1337 View Post
    The question is if I'm basically fucked if I get a mythic ID on wednesday and want to raid with my guild on Sunday.
    Just don't do it. Probably some weird calendar problem and Blizzard will not reset ID's. Usually they don't even do anything if it was an obvious bug that got you locked.

Deleted
    Who cares anyway, go drink with friends and family on wensday. Havent got time to play wow anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Janus996 View Post
    Who cares anyway, go drink with friends and family on wensday. Havent got time to play wow anyway
    This guy has obviously tried WoD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Janus996 View Post
    I had a wisdom teeth removal a little over a week ago that didn't go well and I'm still pretty fucked up. Can't even sit straight without painkillers I guess this years new years celebration will not include any drinks other than soup.

On topic: I just got a response from a GM and he told me that the second reset is a bug and will not happen.

Quite obvious that this is a new-year related bug, title is clickbaiting.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Quite obvious that this is a new-year related bug, title is clickbaiting.
    How is title clickbaiting?

A) It's a question
    B) We don't know whether the bug is only visual, unless you have proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    How is title clickbaiting?

A) It's a question
    B) We don't know whether the bug is only visual, unless you have proof.
    Tell me, if someone in your raid group couldn't raid with you on Mythic because he pugged earlier in the week would your thought be:
    a) Understandable, it was on the calendar mate! or;
    b) Are you seriously that stupid, lockouts have never ever ever reset twice in a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Tell me, if someone in your raid group couldn't raid with you on Mythic because he pugged earlier in the week would your thought be:
    a) Understandable, it was on the calendar mate! or;
    b) Are you seriously that stupid, lockouts have never ever ever reset twice in a week?
    I would tell them they are stupid because its obviously not guaranteed;

but lockouts have reset numerous times midweek, this wouldn't be the first time.

Remember THE VAST MAJORITY OF PLAYERS still can gain from doing heroic, normal, and LFR. There is 0 loss on doing these on the wednesday specifically if you feel like chancing a reset.

Doing an extra mythic run away from your guild? No I wouldn't risk it.

And that still doesn't deny the fact OP is giving us a question, not a statement - hence no clickbait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."