Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Wesker, hands down by miles my most favorite villain. I hope they resurrect him soon (and make him playable too, maybe), RE is just not the same without him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Wesker, hands down by miles my most favorite villain. I hope they resurrect him soon (and make him playable too, maybe), RE is just not the same without him.
    Yeah Wesker is awesome specially in code veronica he was way way more bad ass and cooler than the recent resident evil ones.

I still can't forget the epicness of:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    Big Boss Metal Gear

He is awesome indeed but I don't consider him as a villain to be honest. He is more like a victim of fate and anti hero type of character.

Prob Arthas since I've played the story leading up to Wotlk.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Handsome Jack ranks up there (Borderlands 2). Made you really want to off the guy by the end. Interesting backstory, well voiced, dramatic end fight (as I count the Warrior and him as one fight), appropriately annoying, he's almost got all the things I enjoy seeing in a villain character.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    Handsome Jack ranks up there (Borderlands 2). Made you really want to off the guy by the end. Interesting backstory, well voiced, dramatic end fight (as I count the Warrior and him as one fight), appropriately annoying, he's almost got all the things I enjoy seeing in a villain character.
    He's also one of the very few bosses you literally get to just punch in the face to kill him. I did that on accident, didn't know you were suppose to finish him off after.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kuja from FF9. Perfect combination of narcissism and daddy issues.

"Look at you, hacker..."

I'm kinda sad most the villains here I don't know honestly. I didn't play many Final Fantasies, or western games.

I'm gonna have to come up with another villain to say and see if people agree.

Got one

That guy. The Black Knight from Fire Emblem Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn.

The thing is, you get to actually use him in a few stages, and he is ridiculously overpowered. He can attack from ranged with the same full damage, and has a high chance of hitting you like 5 times instead of just once. Then, when he appears as a enemy, you know you just have to run away like mad before he reaches you. But finally, at the end of the game, you have to take him on 1v1 with Ike, while you use your other troops to kill the people that are on the other side of the barrier.

Solidus Snake
    The Patriots
    Liquid Snake

in no particular order.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm Kefka from FF6
    Lavos from Chrono Trigger
    Whitemane from WoW.. because "Arise my champion"

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Kane - Command & Conquer Tiberium series
    'Nuff said, right until they tried to explain his true nature in 4 but I try to forget, in my mind he has no peers

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    Draugr Death Overlords in Skyrim.

Fuck Alduin, he sucks.
    Oooooh, upstaged by a mob I am inclined to agree, he had no presence in that game unless you liked reading and even then it was implied impact, very poorly done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    Yeah I think the story telling in borderlands gets buried in it's uh...style. All the characters are off the deep end, rude and abrupt, yet if you pay attention to the backstory like when Tiny Tina's situation is revealed you get to learn that pandora is just a really messed up place to be and there is a sanity behind all the madness.

Surprised no one mentioned General Knox if we are bringing up borderlands, guy was hilarious.
    Last edited by Afrospinach; 2014-12-29 at 10:38 AM.

1. Ganondorf - Legend of Zelda
    2. Illidan - WoW
    3. Molag Bal - Elder Scrolls Online

Off the top of my head, either Sephiroth or Darth Traya would take the cake.

Deleted
    Said a million times before, it's Ganondorf for me.

While the fight was nothing special in itself in Twilight Princess, just this simple introduction to him as a boss is epic. Some bad weather, some drumming, and only his name. It really makes him intimidating.

Deleted
    This guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Oooooh, upstaged by a mob I am inclined to agree, he had no presence in that game unless you liked reading and even then it was implied impact, very poorly done.
    Draugr Death Overlord? OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT! SHOOT THAT MOTHERFUCKER AND RUN! OH SHIT TALOS SAVE ME!

Alduin? Yawn, pew pew, stab stab. That was it?
    Putin khuliyo

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Also this guy:

All the gods kept Zeb imprisoned for giving knowledge to mortals. When players attempt to finally free Zeb after millennia, the head goddess reordered time and space at the last moment so he'd never be free. But Zeb gave no-shits and still managed to usurp the gods.
    Who/what is that from? I've tried looking it up but to no avail. This story sounds really cool!

Kefka (Seriously, how is this not on everyone's list? Goes from a minor sub-character to the main villain and literally becomes a GOD and banishes his only opposition to another dimension and his death literally causes the death of all magic in the universe)

David from The Last of Us (Really creepy dude, and interesting in that he's twisted and sick but not actually a bad guy, just making his own way, he's a survivor like Joel and man that's a creepy voice by Nolan North)

Third would probably be Majora's Mask or the Lich King. Could go either way on that one.