DPS Improvement with the expensive weapon enchants over Shattered Hands.

Probably class specific, but - is there theorycrafting, simcraft results - or anectodical evidence - available on the DPS improvement you can get with the 15-crystal weapon enchants over Mark of the Shattered Hand? In general, or for specific specs.

I read somewhere (Collision's fury guide that's stickied in the Warrior forum here, I believe) that Shattered Hand recently got nerfed. Something to do with its PPM. Which apparently was enough to make Thunderlord superior, at least for fury warriors. That all being said, I haven't done any testing/math myself. I usually just go by what players like Collision say/do.

Doesn't matter to me though. I don't have the greatest weapons yet and won't be dropping that much gold for 2x Thunderlord on what I have. One 630 weapon and one 645 weapon that has less than optimal stats are not worth that much gold to me.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-12-28 at 06:52 PM.

You can do this in simcraft, just load up your character and switch out the enchants manually. I would advice you to do that or ask on a class and spec specific basis whether Shattered Hand is better than 15 crystal enchants or not.

For example I'm a 651 ilvl sub rogue and for me shattered hand still beats mark of frostwolf by ~480 dps in my simulations.