Deleted

Quick question to R druids out there, what trinket would you take?

Depends on what your other trinket is. I'd imagine most druids would go for the spirit + haste due to the fact that we need a lot of spirit to keep up with our HPS and it's typically not worth dropping spirit in favor of throughput at this point in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    Depends on what your other trinket is. I'd imagine most druids would go for the spirit + haste due to the fact that we need a lot of spirit to keep up with our HPS and it's typically not worth dropping spirit in favor of throughput at this point in the game.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=113859/q...tone&bonus=566
    So my second trinket slot is pretty damn good, only that one that has been trailing behind. I see good value in both, but just checking for some extra tips since I dont have much time to keep up with theory crafting at the top level at the moment.

Then definitely get the spirit one. You're probably severely lacking in that department and it won't matter how much int/mastery/haste you have if you're oom when the boss is 30% :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.