Thread: Bof & FoL Macro

Bof & FoL Macro

I want make perfect use of Tower of Radiance so I want to FoL my Beacon of Faith and keep moving that beacon with a single spell. I thought that as I use the GCD Beacon glyph the following macro would work but it doesn't:

/cast [target=mouseover] Beacon of Faith
    /cast [target=mouseover] Flash of Light

What it does is that for the first time using it, it swaps the beacon and casts flash of light without any delay. But after the first cast, it waits for beacon to get off its cooldown and does not cast Flash of Light until I recast Beacon of Faith again.

It would be wonderful if someone who understands these type of things.

Try this

/castsequence [target=mouseover] reset=target Beacon of Faith,Flash of Light

Can't test it ATM, it should work, but it will require 2 presses to cast the heal. Will not work if you swap targets too fast though.

EDIT: Forgot that castsequence resets when it reaches the last spell, add more flash of lights to the order and it will work as intended. But only for that amount of casts, then it will recast BoF regardless if you changed target or not.

You are probably better off just using 2 separate binds for the spells, I don't think there's a good way to solve this problem because of how macros work. If you end up spamming the macro on the same target you will end up recasting BoF which costs you mana, which really isn't what you want to achieve if you want to make perfect use of ToR.
    Last edited by scmeck; 2014-12-28 at 01:36 AM.