Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    should we glyph FET for gorefiend? that way its up for both FoS phases?

Deleted
    my guild used to BL on 2nd Feast of souls to use it with 3m cooldown so i managed it like this: EM/PE/SET

PULL; EM/TRINKET
    2:00-3:00 FET/EM/TRINKET/ASCENDANCE
    5;00-6;00 BLOODLUST ,SET/EM/TRINKET/ASCENDANCE
    (IF YOU GET 3RD FEAST) 8;00-Boss Death FET/EM/TRINKET/ASCENDANCE

boss died at 8;37

I think its a bad idea glyph FET because u can have your elementals have full uptime during the double dmg buff which lined with CDs is a strong combo
    My log for the fight https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done
    Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2015-07-04 at 07:55 PM.

what if your guild is only doing 2 FoS though?

Deleted
    Exactly the same except the 8;00 - Boss death

Actually i could have used Ascendance in any Feast let me try fix it
    Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2015-07-04 at 07:53 PM.

Well what I'm thinking is with it glyphed you can use it on pull

then from 2:30 - 3:00 during FS

then from 5 - 5:30 during FS

if you're saving it unglyphed for during FoS then you're only getting to use it once if you only do two feast of souls. With it glyphed you can have a full minute uptime during feast and use it for 30 seconds on pull

Deleted
    Without Glyphing it i have it once within the 1st FoS for still one minute which is the same uptime of yours having it glypged and having it up 30 seconds during first Fos and 30 seconds during seconds FoS, i also get the EM and Trinket with the SET (which hit roughly as much as FET) during second FoS instead of using Liquid Magma

Didn't glyph it personally, used at the pull and on the second feast to line up with lust.
    Will depend on when your guild kills the boss/chooses to use bloodlust.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=86

Quote Originally Posted by Fedelicious View Post
    Without Glyphing it i have it once within the 1st FoS for still one minute which is the same uptime of yours having it glypged and having it up 30 seconds during first Fos and 30 seconds during seconds FoS, i also get the EM and Trinket with the SET (which hit roughly as much as FET) during second FoS instead of using Liquid Magma
    but i'd have it up for 30 sec on pull also. so 1 minute of FET uptime during feast and 30 seconds on pull, whereas you'd just have 1 minute during feast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marolen View Post
    but i'd have it up for 30 sec on pull also. so 1 minute of FET uptime during feast and 30 seconds on pull, whereas you'd just have 1 minute during feast
    Ive Storm Elemental Totem during second FoS thats 2 mins uptime of Elementals during the FoS, and if i get third one i can have my FET back for its whole duration/ untill boss death, thats why theres no point for me to glyph because ive full uptime of my elementals during FoS double damage window
    Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2015-07-04 at 09:37 PM.

I wonder how the elemental stacks up to 2 liquid magma per a feast?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we compile a general recommendation of Talent/Glyph setups for each fight in HFC?

anyone tested the felmouth frenzy food and compared it to 125 haste?

so i've been healing on my holy pally all through mythics this tier and healed disc priest heroics in MoP. I'm in two guilds now--one a progression-oriented mythic guild during the week and then a more casual heroic guild on the weekends. I'm playing enhance shaman for that 2nd guild but still want to perform highly, what's really the key to being really good at dpsing? I know enh isn't in a great spot but I have a lot fun playing it. What's the best way to become really really good at it? I have auras that track my major CDs like dogs, ascend, FET and stuff, but what else? Should I track when my trinkets/enchants proc? Do I switch anything around when they do proc? What else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Enh isn't doing too badly this Tier actually, Marolen. For tips and pointers just check this thread and others.

As for HFC, so far I would say that (HC) EotE/UF/LM seems superior for most fights except for those with multiple extended burst phases, such as Gorefiend and possibly Council, where EM/PE/SE becomes interesting.

So far in detail based on my experience in HC:

Assault obviously EotE/UF/LM for superior AoE, along with Lava Spread and Fire Nova glyphs.

Reaver depends on how good your group's DPS is, but PE and SE seem suboptimal for this encounter due to Blitz, which costs significant uptime on the Fire Elemental and even the Storm Elemental. I`d suggest EotE/UF/LM or EF, with Frost Shock glyph.

Council is one I'm struggling to find the optimal setup for. Depending on your group's DPS, multiple EM/PE/SE phases might actually be more helpful for the overall encounter for those <30% burns, in terms of overall DPS EotE/UF/LM seems to win out for me again though.

Kilrogg I get to do the phase and went with glyphed FE, EotE/UF/LM, LM actually gets to hit multiple targets several times and glyphed FE gives a lot of 20stack uptime (even though FE is automatically put on a 20s or so cooldown after exiting the other phase). Considering trying SE on that fight with unglyphed FE next time to see if it yields more.

Currently on Gorefiend and EM/PE/SE seems the best choice in terms of pure output on Gorefiend himself, if your group needs better add damage, EotE/UF/LM will once again shine.
    Last edited by miffy23; 2015-07-05 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Enh isn't doing too badly this Tier actually, Marolen. For tips and pointers just check this thread and others.

As for HFC, so far I would say that (HC) EotE/UF/LM seems superior for most fights except for those with multiple extended burst phases, such as Gorefiend and possibly Council, where EM/PE/SE becomes interesting.

So far in detail based on my experience in HC:

Assault obviously EotE/UF/LM for superior AoE, along with Lava Spread and Fire Nova glyphs.

Reaver depends on how good your group's DPS is, but PE and SE seem suboptimal for this encounter due to Blitz, which costs significant uptime on the Fire Elemental and even the Storm Elemental. I`d suggest EotE/UF/LM or EF, with Frost Shock glyph.

Council is one I'm struggling to find the optimal setup for. Depending on your group's DPS, multiple EM/PE/SE phases might actually be more helpful for the overall encounter for those <30% burns, in terms of overall DPS EotE/UF/LM seems to win out for me again though.

Kilrogg I get to do the phase and went with glyphed FE, EotE/UF/LM, LM actually gets to hit multiple targets several times and glyphed FE gives a lot of 20stack uptime (even though FE is automatically put on a 20s or so cooldown after exiting the other phase). Considering trying SE on that fight with unglyphed FE next time to see if it yields more.

Currently on Gorefiend and EM/PE/SE seems the best choice in terms of pure output on Gorefiend himself, if your group needs better add damage, EotE/UF/LM will once again shine.
    Until 4pc, EM/PE are still very good options for a good amount of HFC fights, nothing changed from BRF to HFC really remember. As soon as 4pc happens then Echo/UF are absolutely the best and any final tier talent is good depending on the fight. On Kilrogg I would also say even with 4pc PE is superior to UF if you go downstairs due to the crazy guardian scaling Fire Elemental gets with the buff vs. SET.

Council generally works with an Echo/UF/EF build, Reaver either Echo/UF/SET (4pc) or EM/PE/LM (no t18), I'll compile what I've done with talents asap but there will have to be different lists obviously since 4pc changes the optimal talents quite drastically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Until 4pc, EM/PE are still very good options for a good amount of HFC fights, nothing changed from BRF to HFC really remember. As soon as 4pc happens then Echo/UF are absolutely the best and any final tier talent is good depending on the fight. On Kilrogg I would also say even with 4pc PE is superior to UF if you go downstairs due to the crazy guardian scaling Fire Elemental gets with the buff vs. SET.

Council generally works with an Echo/UF/EF build, Reaver either Echo/UF/SET (4pc) or EM/PE/LM (no t18), I'll compile what I've done with talents asap but there will have to be different lists obviously since 4pc changes the optimal talents quite drastically.
    I'm currently running with both T17 and T18 2p.
    I actually haven't tried much PE so far this Tier, but I'll give it a swing next reset. I did score Top200 logs on Kilrogg in 696 with EotE/UF/LM though.

On Reaver I remember trying EM and SET for a few tries but it seemed subpar with the Blitz just costing so much valuable uptime on the FE no matter how you time it, plus EotE/UF gave me better control on the Firebombs. My log scored horrendously low in comparison to the other bosses however, so I'll give EM/PE/LM a try next time.

I'm currently running with both T17 and T18 2p.
    I actually haven't tried much PE so far this Tier, but I'll give it a swing next reset. I did score Top200 logs on Kilrogg in 696 with EotE/UF/LM though.

On Reaver I remember trying EM and SET for a few tries but it seemed subpar with the Blitz just costing so much valuable uptime on the FE no matter how you time it, plus EotE/UF gave me better control on the Firebombs. My log scored horrendously low in comparison to the other bosses however, so I'll give EM/PE/LM a try next time.
    Yeah it's mostly about filling in gaps or optimizing with your raid. On Reaver it's going to depend hugely on kill time so it's hard to give advice on pre-4pc talents that's cast iron, but kilrogg definitely has some wacky scaling with PE Fire Elementals lusted during the buff, this week I tried SET and it never came close to the damage Fire Ele was pushing out & the UF buff to my ST just wasn't worth it I don't think. That'll take a bit more testing to really compare them though back to back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Yeah it's mostly about filling in gaps or optimizing with your raid. On Reaver it's going to depend hugely on kill time so it's hard to give advice on pre-4pc talents that's cast iron, but kilrogg definitely has some wacky scaling with PE Fire Elementals lusted during the buff, this week I tried SET and it never came close to the damage Fire Ele was pushing out & the UF buff to my ST just wasn't worth it I don't think. That'll take a bit more testing to really compare them though back to back.
    On the matter of Kilrogg: have you noticed FE going on a 20 second cooldown after coming back from the vision? It happened constantly to me today and was very irritating.

On the matter of Kilrogg: have you noticed FE going on a 20 second cooldown after coming back from the vision? It happened constantly to me today and was very irritating.
    Can't say I did personally no, the only thing I'd think that could cause that is using Earth Ele or Storm Ele while downstairs. Was just popping it as soon as I was out for the minute buff.

Deleted
    I tread Iron Reaver as Oregorger, the air phase is like a roll phase, and during air phase it isn't worth to hit it so i went EM/PE thinking burst talent will do better than sustained talents since wont have 100% uptime due to air phase, ive just 1 piece of t18( i think i glyphed FET)
    Used all cd on pull with BL and 2nd pots with all cds once again when his air phase finished and he went back down

Wonder if can be more competitive not glyph FET and use it on pull and use SET for when boss its coming down
    Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2015-07-06 at 09:18 AM.