Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Use only at 5 with UF buff, dont use as filler you want always LB at 5+stacks

Quote Originally Posted by nebus View Post
    When i have 4 pc bonus and maelstorm now stacks to 10 for 200% bonus. should I try to pool charges for bonus damage ? Or still use Lighting Bolt at 5 and as filler ?
    It doesn't gain extra damage past 5.

So I've recently decided to go back to my enhancement shaman after playing a shadow priest for the longest time.

The quickest way for me to gear up currently is through Ashran. Is there a BiS for lvl 700 pvp gear that I can follow? I intend to to get into PvE the second I have an acceptable ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by parradux View Post
    So I've recently decided to go back to my enhancement shaman after playing a shadow priest for the longest time.

The quickest way for me to gear up currently is through Ashran. Is there a BiS for lvl 700 pvp gear that I can follow? I intend to to get into PvE the second I have an acceptable ilvl.
    Get the Weapons. Its probably the best thing you can get for extra damage. I dunno, but maybe even one of the 2 trinkets might be "acceptable". Either the on-use for extra burst when you use all your cooldowns, or the one with the proc. I guess Set could be "decent" for the 4 piece... but thats about it. I'd try to get the tanaan Items tbh and upgrade them to 705.

Anyways, got another Question for Wordup and co: We're currently progressing on Xhul. Did you ever use Grounding Totems to soak Void Surge, or do you guys just play the standard thing, where you just let the fire spread enough so it explodes itself? I'm asking this because I actually have to use grounding totem to prevent Void Surges from happening, but i'm having a lot of trouble doing so. Either its the range from the totem or it actually doesnt soak at all, even when everyone is clearly in range for that. Im just wondering if i'm the only one having problems or not doing that.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

The question i've been having is when to use either EF or LM for lvl 100 talents. I understand when to use primal and EF but the lvl 100 talents always have me on the fence. Any help here? Single target? aoe? when does one pass the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Get the Weapons. Its probably the best thing you can get for extra damage. I dunno, but maybe even one of the 2 trinkets might be "acceptable". Either the on-use for extra burst when you use all your cooldowns, or the one with the proc. I guess Set could be "decent" for the 4 piece... but thats about it. I'd try to get the tanaan Items tbh and upgrade them to 705.

Anyways, got another Question for Wordup and co: We're currently progressing on Xhul. Did you ever use Grounding Totems to soak Void Surge, or do you guys just play the standard thing, where you just let the fire spread enough so it explodes itself? I'm asking this because I actually have to use grounding totem to prevent Void Surges from happening, but i'm having a lot of trouble doing so. Either its the range from the totem or it actually doesnt soak at all, even when everyone is clearly in range for that. Im just wondering if i'm the only one having problems or not doing that.
    Why are Tanaan items better if I can out gear up in conquest gear? The PVP and PVE stats are the same it's just that the secondary states are different. For gearing up purposes should I focus on Haste > Mastery? or Mastery > Haste? Or something different?

I've been using Ask Mr Robot's default stat weights for item suggestions should these be sufficient?

Haste 50% > Mastery > Multistrike > Versatility >= Crit > Haste
    Thats the general thing for Singletarget if I'm not mistaken. For AoE fights Mastery and MUltistrike are stronger if I remember it correctly.
    Its more about stats. PvP Items usually have pretty bad stats that we absolutely dont want (Versatility/Crit for example). It would also take you a lot longer to farm all the conquest Gear to get to 710, than it would take you to get into mythic dungeons/tanaan and farm stuff there, even with the increased conquest Cap imo. Thats just my opinion though. Mythic Dungeons are also pretty good for gearing up, since you have a chance to actually get 725 gear from that, even if its just a tiny chance.

*tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    There's a great post here about using Grounding on Xhul, I personally didn't use it as our tactic at the time discouraged it, but this is all accurate information from testing after.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skaiz View Post
    The question i've been having is when to use either EF or LM for lvl 100 talents. I understand when to use primal and EF but the lvl 100 talents always have me on the fence. Any help here? Single target? aoe? when does one pass the other?
    If you check the boss tips (though they're pre-ilvl bump world so less influenced by 2min boss zergs :d) they show fights that favour each, the general rule though is that LM is superior on ST and any stacked/intermittent AoE, whilst EF is better if there's consistent adds that have periods spread out so you don't get splash from LM.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    There's a great post here about using Grounding on Xhul, I personally didn't use it as our tactic at the time discouraged it, but this is all accurate information from testing after.
    Cheers Wordup, you're my hero man. That actually helps a lot. I just used my totem way too early for it to work because of our "bait group" being out of range and having to project the totem near them to get it into range.. that actually explains that it was just weird mechanic thing.

Thanks a lot for the quick answer.

*tips m'fedora*

Hey guys,
    So I was wondering if anyone can help me, I have a log for Archi HC. Not the best uptime on the boss which hurt the dps a bit, but still struggling more than I'd like.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...T#type=summary

Any suggestions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Hey guys,
    So I was wondering if anyone can help me, I have a log for Archi HC. Not the best uptime on the boss which hurt the dps a bit, but still struggling more than I'd like.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...T#type=summary

Any suggestions?
    Private log.

Quote Originally Posted by Leivah View Post
    Private log.
    Oh sorry, should be fixed now.

Has anyone experienced trouble spreading Flame Shock on Mannoroth? A lot of times we'd get a grip on Imps, they'd be in his tail, and it just wouldn't spread. This happened a lot if I had Wrath and was standing away from the grip spot.
    Last edited by Tore; 2016-01-12 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tore View Post
    Has anyone experienced trouble spreading Flame Shock on Mannoroth? A lot of times we'd get a grip on Imps, they'd be in his tail, and it just wouldn't spread.
    I think the spread is based around the center of the target circle under him, the tail go very far aways from it, when they are close to his body I don't really have much problems.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Has anyone experienced trouble spreading Flame Shock on Mannoroth? A lot of times we'd get a grip on Imps, they'd be in his tail, and it just wouldn't spread. This happened a lot if I had Wrath and was standing away from the grip spot.
    Basically what Lavindar said. They have to be RIGHT into his target cirlce, otherwise they're out of range. I've experienced this a lot on heroic Mannoroth myself, so it is probably the exact same case for the mythic encounter. Its just a really weird "mechanical" thing I guess, where Lava Lash only takes the exact middle point of the target circle as a "acceptable radius" if that makes any sense, since his actual hitbox is huge as hell.

*tips m'fedora*

Hey friends - specifically wordup.

740 enhance here, 12/13 mythic.

I'm looking at both Wordup and Bae's gearing....mostly mine is the same or similar - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...weeta/advanced

but I had a question about weapons. I've noticed them using Hammer of Wicked infusion over Demonblade eviscerator...can anyone help me out? i have 2x hammers and 2x fist weapons, all mythic.

Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashyy View Post
    Hey friends - specifically wordup.

740 enhance here, 12/13 mythic.

I'm looking at both Wordup and Bae's gearing....mostly mine is the same or similar - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...weeta/advanced

but I had a question about weapons. I've noticed them using Hammer of Wicked infusion over Demonblade eviscerator...can anyone help me out? i have 2x hammers and 2x fist weapons, all mythic.

Thanks.
    his mace is socketed, he'd need to get a wfg or socketed demonblade eviscerator to replace it

I had the same problem double socketed mace, had to wait for wfg fist before to replace it

Any tips for bursting Archi to Phase 2 before second Doomfire? We have a really sub-optimal DPS composition and need to squeeze every ounce of damage out that we can to transition with any amount of consistency. Should I consider EM instead of Echo?
    Last edited by Tore; 2016-01-18 at 07:21 AM.

Deleted
    Its worth to use BOA trinket over Archimonde one especially Normal ?
    I notice that damage hits from BOA hit more hard than my equiped hunter who is like 30 Ilvs above so i have the impression that this trinket scale with Enhancement mastery

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Its worth to use BOA trinket over Archimonde one especially Normal ?
    I notice that damage hits from BOA hit more hard than my equiped hunter who is like 30 Ilvs above so i have the impression that this trinket scale with Enhancement mastery
    Yes it is worth using the BOA over Normal class trinket, against Archimonde

- - - Updated - - -

Any tips for bursting Archi to Phase 2 before second Doomfire? We have a really sub-optimal DPS composition and need to squeeze every ounce of damage out that we can to transition with any amount of consistency. Should I consider EM instead of Echo?
    If you're progressing archimonde i strongly advise you not tryng to push before second doomfire, lack of gears and sub-optimal dps composition will cause too much problem and plus you just overcomplicate the whole fight trying to avoid it, my guild had same problem when we were progressing and we wasted so much time wiping trying to attempt to push which was only happening when our arcane mages/mm hunter were having good opener procs, keep in mind that the fight can be done even with 2 doomfire,you shouldn't let this mechanic stop you but handle it normally , that was unreliable, so we just have a 2nd doomfire and we deal with it, only thing you must make sure is that your raid pool resources to kill it fast, EVERY Dps must be ready to nuke it fast: Sub save their 2nd Shadow Dance, you save 2 stacks of LL/SS and some Mws, hunters keep ToTH stacks etc...
    Definitely keep Echo