Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Any giveaway for 1000th post?

Jason pls

Deleted
    http://binbox.io/p5ufu#MXPqGq57

That's my MSW weak aura on top of my main action bar. The same principle of Echo can be applied to MSW most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Leivah View Post
    http://binbox.io/p5ufu#MXPqGq57

That's my MSW weak aura on top of my main action bar. The same principle of Echo can be applied to MSW most of the time.
    Mind posting the whole thing ?:P

Deleted
    What do you mean a whole thing? Entire UI?

What do you mean a whole thing? Entire UI?
    Yeah and the Weakauras, they look nice, might integrate some of them into mine if you don't mind, plus it looks really clean so it intrigues me as to what your UI looks like :3

Deleted
    Screenies

Download

Edit: Replace the folders with your realm/char info and for profile just look up my name.
    Last edited by mmoc7d8146013b; 2015-10-10 at 03:24 PM.

Screenies

Download

Edit: Replace the folders with your realm/char info and for profile just look up my name.
    It looks weirdly like mine, so I used it for inspiration, I'm yet to set the WAs, but will get into that as well, I always look to improve on what I'm using with what others do, but not completely replace it, if that makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Just received 4/4 T18 tonight for Enhancement. Any tips how to track the additional stacks of Maelstrom Weapon? I've heard I should balance them between 5-10 and never have no Stacks. Any addons for this as the default SpellAlert only tracks 5 stacks?

Don't have the Class Trinket yet, hopefully some day..
    werdup has a really good weakaura section on the first post. I use his maelstrom WA, which comes with both a visual and audio indicator for when you reach 5 and 10 stacks.

Thanks for all the info in this thread, makes switching from resto to enhance much less daunting!

[dWd7faWsPe1Uui2MezFkKAMqrMRemBkDtLIhlKBdvhgyNIWEj7g0(Ls6NiQgMc8Bi)vqdvOYGLs1WfPdkjDEbCmLCo ePfQuTuPewSeA5u8qfsEQQLPGEostuGyQkAYimDQUOaPRkq1ZeQ66IAJiItlvBwk2oIY0GsFvO4ZsQVljgjuuJtP0O frJxO0jHc3skLRjrDpbkFtH6YOETuISwAQ31Xa6SPbeXfWicbPfEkBTHpjahad3ayl1ni8yyqkcQt1hoYAKbJSkPJR tOtOPEeYImAQelLyGsmuKmM01WHdkHDa2vjSLWownTvERCDdx3rWzGuw35y9SH1lAziXgebRxnibrpwYBAOSlsAB8A fF5sLJVC8Bhe)4XLutBLhQ3HDpmcHNAzNjuILoiY7iivtDQdmUM6eOWAlQIkQxBrvcBmaCwFFIDp7ocUw6eOqkkdj0 UobkmktDeUkQxBrvcbrEhb1Pjrv0POmKqhdOZMgqexOkbbcsleddAPQzdGwiouf2unBa0nmrhu4OmKGwiOpUQTOLxJ GQR1POmKimkjaczREv8IDggXY1B6WonPM6eOWAlQIkQxBrvcBmaCwFFIDp7ocUw61wuLqqK3rq9KDcwUCDNJ1ZgwFY X6zdtl8u2ARg5DYaEhbjNm2ybbOf2ayl1ni8WyyqkcQhG8Mgk7kXAWAKTJXwETgV2oUSoa2XbEhb1uN6aJRPEQHPSR xeLHrCq4iqa564GoutDpqkRNAyk76PgMYUEA2sz5Y17e6BaDl1ni8wBpodks3n96A2OPoQcKCOnG21ZuEuOm01UEek dD9Y6qaot1ujw6BaSL6geERThddsrq56rOm0jpLnahz0hDWKRxPt4jfjBhSgwAyzSBjDvQu8yhOM2WIvhMXNMEDnBO kXqDcMc8Sb4S21tY96KUib721Ar6GsBjTmPLJNusvtByXQBracn1DGLHUM60oS2YkXQKoE26DnLlxpYcOun1PDyTL1 pMRUPAc56zkh6aldDTRNPCyKfqPAx3aIyn1XZwVRPC56gKL1uhpB9UMYLRNPCyecViW1UorVPPhLTEan1XZwVRPC5Y 1beeDVJGaBOB611SHQPsS0u3n96A2OPoi7OilcYQOonLTwmi0xRXdwd1rvGKdTb0UoeGZunvILEWHwgqtYeT2ojzta 56eCXCtZmqkRJ5GIP4ij4yshcW5qukBaoYOhSGPByC9LEgYKXqxhKDKEMYHzy31UonxKjJHECgUPhR(JlOyct6mzm0 1XmdSEsDpqkRdYgGEMYHqaoRD9mLdPPS1IbH21HaCwp4qldOjzIwBNKSjGonxKjJH(Znn9y1dhv1pd)SAlM6ggN8u2 aCKrF060u2AXGGQPC9mS76Pwqa2ONPClyCTlxpdDtVUMnAkxUC56an13ayl1ni8wBpggKIG6yaD20aI4cyeHG0cpLT 2WNeGdGHBaSL6geEmmifbLRtMsSWoCjxca] This

10+ Year Old Account
    If the new heirloom trinkets end up having similar stats as what is datamined right now, they might end up being BiS pre-Mythic, no? Triple secondary and 2k main stat proc.

edit: nvm, just saw the Agility version, that's pretty crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    If the new heirloom trinkets end up having similar stats as what is datamined right now, they might end up being BiS pre-Mythic, no? Triple secondary and 2k main stat proc.

edit: nvm, just saw the Agility version, that's pretty crappy.
    Yeah STR and INT ones seem better, but hey.

Hey Wordup,

Think we can chat sometime? I need help with my shaman as we are in mythics and am not pulling quite the DPS I could. Any help would be awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nwiesman View Post
    Hey Wordup,

Think we can chat sometime? I need help with my shaman as we are in mythics and am not pulling quite the DPS I could. Any help would be awesome!
    If you link some logs and give us something to talk about I'm sure people will give you some advice.

With Valor upgrades on the way is there anything we should focus on upgrading first? Weapon? Archi trinket? Whatever item we're least likely to replace?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tore View Post
    With Valor upgrades on the way is there anything we should focus on upgrading first? Weapon? Archi trinket? Whatever item we're least likely to replace?
    As it was in SoO I imagine it'd be the same, weapons > trinkets > Gear pieces with lots of stats (chests, legs, etc...), gear with low amount of stats (rings, bracers, etc...)

Deleted
    Having some problem with Mythic xhul ive been thring to ground the void surge but most of the times isnt working, does the totem have to be closed to the ranged to absorb it? i managed to ground the first void surge and the following ones doesnt get absorbed

logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/H2YZgrt3h1qCWT4B/ only latest try we have started reliably using grounding totem
    Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2015-10-18 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evermaw View Post
    Having some problem with Mythic xhul ive been thring to ground the void surge but most of the times isnt working, does the totem have to be closed to the ranged to absorb it? i managed to ground the first void surge and the following ones doesnt get absorbed
    I found I had issues with it unless I dropped grounding during the cast so I made a WA for that. As far as the cast actually works it's on the furthest ranged player from the boss so technically having grounding out away by the caster who is baiting it should be most reliable; but I can't confirm it 100% since we moved away from using that tactic quite early.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    I found I had issues with it unless I dropped grounding during the cast so I made a WA for that. As far as the cast actually works it's on the furthest ranged player from the boss so technically having grounding out away by the caster who is baiting it should be most reliable; but I can't confirm it 100% since we moved away from using that tactic quite early.
    I can provide some intel on this.

Basically what you need to know is everyone within 30yards of the totem will get the buff when you drop it, generally a spell is absorbed instantly so the totem is destroyed.

However if you are dropping it next to the boss (eg melee), the bait group won't be saved by the totem unless they are within 30 yards of it the moment 10 seconds are left in the duration.

What this means is that Grounding works with pulses. It has a 15s duration so you have 3 chances per totem of soaking a spell to whoever is covered by the range.

Seeing as <5s is unpractical, your best bet is <10s.

In actual Xhul fight what you want to do is drop Grounding the moment he finishes Fel Surge and everyone's boss mod is making chat balloons on top of their heads, and at the same time use Totemic Projection to throw the totem within range of the bait group. What this will do is if you aren't terrible with your aim or the group doesn't run off to Africa because of a awkward black hole, your totem will always soak Void Surge.

Personally I always let the first go off because if we need emergency cleaning someone can just pop a CD and touch both fires.

You must however be aware that if a imp cast goes through the totem will be destroyed and you will still get Void Surge.

PS: Any shaman, regardless of spec can do this solo.

Deleted
    Thanks you both for the hints, we completly forgot that grounding totem had a range and we were just dropping it thinking it would have covered the whole raid, we watched proper bird tact and they done that but we decided to have ranged away instead of kinda stacked in melee, thats probly why for them worked and for us had issues, will try with having me and the other enh dropping it and then Projecting it to the ranged, and the elemental that is already far out will normally drop his