Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Galufio View Post
    So in what comps combat rogues are now playing?
    Basically any, honestly.

Ret/Rogue, Hunter/Rogue, Mage/Rogue (to a lesser extent), Lock/Rogue, Boomkin/Rogue (again to a lesser extent), DK/Rogue. I imagine SPriest/Rogue would work though I haven't seen it, but yeah, Rogues can fit into a ton of comps right now. I'd say the only DPS they can't play with is Shamans because they suck, Warriors because of stun DR, Ferals because of stun DR, and WW Monks because they also suck.

I also like how people are still complaining about Disc even though it continues to fall off the higher ratings get. It's almost like it's easy to counter but bad players can't figure out how.

Honestly the most interesting thing to me is how many MW Monks are over 2.4k. I'm not super surprised because a while back I did say I thought MW Monks were strong if played correctly, and I just started playing mine last night and could immediately tell it was stronger than my Disc, but I still expected them to be the least represented healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordeisstillworst View Post
    And how much from those players are from Horde? any statistic?
    0% probably.

Quote Originally Posted by rwn View Post
    Many players are overly fixated on representation but probably because it is the only metric to look at. (holinka)
    what aught they fixate on, instead?
    their own experience playing the game. (holinka)

Just saw this and it is related, as always holinka has brain problems, if a few specs are dominating and there are a lot of them doesn't that affect the players' experience?
    No its not, a class doesnt have to be op to work in many comps like resto druids. I kinda agree with holinka, if a ok class makes 5 other op classes godlike in a comp you will see a lot of the "ok" class and less of the op ones.