Pepe: The Bestest Friend You Can Have!

I didn't notice this until just now, but if you look on the trees you can sometimes find a lil robin called Pepe. If you click on him, he lands on your head. For Horde side, I found him on the tree near where you pick up your garrison resources.

Here he is:

It's one of the most random and awesome things they have added to the garrison that I have noticed so far. Apparently it is the signature artwork of a developer they hired some time ago, and he just had to get his bird into the game since he was so proud of working at Blizzard.

Not even joking I only ever see male blood elves running around with this on their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Not even joking I only ever see male blood elves running around with this on their heads.
    Pfft, my Tauren Warrior (Fury: Titan's Grip) often wanders around with Pepe to show his soft side ;p
    But then again, I am a Snowman on Fire!
    Yizelin the Insane

Deleted
    Haven't managed to find the little bugger yet..... Cute but little bugger......

Deleted
    An IRL friend of mine actually had a dream before WoDs release about an imaginary pet seagull he had named Pépé. When I showed him this in game on his mage he couldn't stop smiling at how silly and appropriate it was.