Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
About KM procs. Say I have a KM proc but my next oblit isnt ready for 5+ seconds. Do I just auto attack till oblit is ready? What is the acceptable cut off time where it is okay to just use FS?
You froststrike then, either A you starved urself on rune spamming to much and got to much runic power than intended or B you obliterated on your KM proccs and got lucky with KM proccs.

if i fight opens and u get many KM proccs you should waste it on Froststrike.

its the balance in your head when and how many KM proccs have i gotten. to try to mitigate those proccs perfectly,

you will FS now and then on KM procc:s but some does it to much, thats also why you should keep your tap charges for those scenarios and FS when KM dont procc.

However sometimes you are so lucky with KM proccs that you are kinda "unlucky" that they procc many times within 10-15 seconds and u have to dump FS.

on the dumping of RP(FS) you should do it everytime you can when you have 1 set of runes on recharge.

That gives you time to get the KM procc after you Obliterate if not you obliterate again with no KM procc.