Thread: Weapon enchants

10+ Year Old Account

Weapon enchants

Apologize if this has been covered somewhere else, I don't frequent this forum so much as my rogue is an alt. I have been doing 3s on her lately and trying to determine what I should be doing enchant-wise for my weapons. I'm playing assassination with a feral and a disc and we're doing decent. At the moment I've got Crit on my main hand dagger and the bleed on my offhand. We obviously can't get conquest daggers for another few weeks. I can put another Crit enchant on the offhand but was really liking the extra sustained damage the bleed was putting up when I would get peeled off, since with our comp we have quite a bit of bleeds and poisons and dots that keep ticking even if they target escapes for a few. Any insight on this would appreciated.

From what I've seen watching streams & VoDs of high-rated rogues in arena, they're all running with double Mark of the Shattered Hand (Bleed) enchants. Understandable if you don't wanna splurge on costly enchants 'til you have Conquest weapons, but that's what the current trend seems to be.

Personally, I'll do the same, since you can get crit elsewhere, but a proc + undispellable bleed (save for BoP) is a unique addition to your arsenal. And like you said, when you're peeled/CC'd, it's still working for you, like your poisons and other bleeds. (Also, the initial hit and bleed ticks can Multi-strike.)

Good luck.