1.92 m

Deleted
    ^ 192cm, evil Nordic person too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    5'1!

I like being tiny
    Tell me, where do they breed your kind?

I am rather short myself (165 cm, or 5'4) and I always wanted girl who is equally "tall" as me, or little bit shorter than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I understand taking an ego blow if you're short, since for some reason many women don't like dating a guy shorter than they are...
    It isn't about women to be honest.

It is the short guys who usually suffer from lower self-esteem for some reasons (Probably bullying when they were young) and then they are trying to compenstate for it by some ridiculous behaviour. They are either trying to be a nice guy or a complete jerk. Is this attractive? No.

Now I am rather short when compared to an average height in my country and I never really had issues because of my height. I can't change it, I work with what I have. Why waste time on complaing about it, I rather use this time to fuel my interests.

In short, confidence is attractive and short guys usually lack. This has been my experience so far.

Manlets, when will they learn?

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    In my experience short people are generally really edgy and have short fuses

You guys should really learn to chill out like us tall people. I dont think ever met a guy my size or bigger that had a short temper.

Also, one of the most fun parts about being tall is when you stand next to / behind someone and they don't notice you... and when they do they always have this very surprised and startled look in their eyes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    ^ 192cm, evil Nordic person too.
    Same height, same region, also bear avatar.

I've found my evil twin!

6'4 male :O

Deleted
    5'7/170 cm, female

Deleted
    I dont even know, 190cm maybe? xD

Deleted
    1.88m male and 20 y old. Yeah, everything on my body is tall

10+ Year Old Account
    6'1/186cm Here aswell which i've been since I was 16 ^^
    Last edited by Dalheim; 2015-01-08 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Added some stuff
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post

It is the short guys who usually suffer from lower self-esteem for some reasons (Probably bullying when they were young) and then they are trying to compenstate for it by some ridiculous behaviour. They are either trying to be a nice guy or a complete jerk. Is this attractive? No.

Now I am rather short when compared to an average height in my country and I never really had issues because of my height. I can't change it, I work with what I have. Why waste time on complaing about it, I rather use this time to fuel my interests.

In short, confidence is attractive and short guys usually lack. This has been my experience so far.
    Not sure. I personally don't care about a woman being taller than me but I know many women will care about me being shorter than them.

Also, I have to admit, I always hate the idea of confidence being attractive - I personally tend to find it an unattractive trait actually, or at least if someone is confident enough that their confidence is noteworthy. I've personally found such people are quite self-centred and focused, and often lacking in empathy.

Again, not all such people are like that but many.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous View Post
    Not sure. I personally don't care about a woman being taller than me but I know many women will care about me being shorter than them.

Also, I have to admit, I always hate the idea of confidence being attractive - I personally tend to find it an unattractive trait actually, or at least if someone is confident enough that their confidence is noteworthy. I've personally found such people are quite self-centred and focused, and often lacking in empathy.

Again, not all such people are like that but many.
    I tend to find people who aren't that high in confidence are more humble, down-to-earth, relaxed. Traits I value. But I can't say I have a very large sample size, I mean it's the charismatic, outgoing and "loud" people you tend to meet in the first place. Though I can't really agree with the idea that self-confidence is unattractive :P
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    I am 186 cm/6"1' tall. At least I was about few years ago, when I was last measured .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous View Post
    I think there is big misconception about what confidence is and isn't.

What you are describing I would call a fake confidence, acting like a jerk thinking that's what confident people do right? Those people are trying to hide their insecurities when acting like this. By hiding their weaknesses, they are in fact showing their biggest weakness.

I think confidence is when you are happy where you are in your life, but always trying to improve it. I would also say it is about knowing when to be selfish. Because only when you are happy you can attract other people.

It is a difficult topic to write about in a short post (I don't have a time to write an essay about it now). I think a lot of people are doing a lot of self-centered things now, even kindness can be.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Tell me, where do they breed your kind?

I am rather short myself (165 cm, or 5'4) and I always wanted girl who is equally "tall" as me, or little bit shorter than me.

Fucking hell fella, the bolded sections make it sound so depressing. I'm 5'5" and I'm glad to say I don't recognise that at all.