Need a way to track who pops mines on Imperator

Is there an addon or something that lets me, as raid leader, track who pops mines? I need this to raid lead better, it's hard to keep track of who is popping what on heroic Imperator progression across an entire night of progression.

Deleted
    It says in chat as an emote who blows the traps up. Same way as it said when the retards in your raid pop Yogg clouds.

See who either dies from an explosion on Warcraftlogs, or who gets the debuff (if they pop it, they'll either die to initial damage, or be left with a debuff that increases their dmg taken+stuns them whenever arcane damage comes - which is basicly constantly). Also, chat literally writes "XXXX triggered a destructive resonance!" during the fight.

Keep a list? Check it twice?

Our raid literally just writes it down, since it is immediately apparent who popped it as they have the debuff. If you think for whatever reason they were justified to pop it, just note that down next to them.

Otherwise I think there are addons out there, I've seen this topic before, I just don't know them off of the top of my head.

It pops on chat lol. Also, log parsers (warcraftlogs) also has it in a very accessible fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    See who either dies from an explosion on Warcraftlogs, or who gets the debuff (if they pop it, they'll either die to initial damage, or be left with a debuff that increases their dmg taken+stuns them whenever arcane damage comes - which is basicly constantly).
    Ah yeah logs, the obvious solution. It was right there in front of my face.

Warcraft Logs - Fight Analysis tab. It's a great tool for seeing who messes up, and where. Combined with the replay tool you can see positioning and make adjustments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Each time the chat log says 'player x triggered the mine', our tank sighs on mumble and another will say 'screenshotted, printed, and hung on my wall'

Deleted
    The people triggering the mine get a debuff so that they receive 100% more arcane dmg and get stunned for 1-2 secs.

They take more damage than everyone else, just damage taken by spell easy on recount or skada.

It says in the chat.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.