Page 1 of 41
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Dating Older Women

Yo champs,

I wanted some insight on this topic as I know nothing about it. In theory, this seems like a good idea if you're a young guy. I always imagined it would be like owning an older car; you have a unique bond with older cars, you go a little too fast on them when you go over bumps, and the older cars appreciate a bit more care on them. Additionally, a good running older model rarely gives you a lot of trouble until it's later years.

So does anyone have any experiences with bonding with women that are noticeably older then them? Is my analogy dead wrong? Post in the comments.

15+ Year Old Account
    How much mileage do you put on women your own age?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Some women age like wine.

Others age like bread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    How much mileage do you put on women your own age?
    I pay very little attention to the speedometer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I pay very little attention to the speedometer.
    Then how could you tell the difference if you are going too fast with the older ones? >.>
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Then how could you tell the difference if you are going too fast with the older ones? >.>
    When the more sensitive engine/parts blow out on me?

My boss from work was pretty smoking, then they drove her out of the company. She was older than me.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I had a feeling I'd find you here Bigzo!

I dunno, I can't say much honestly, everyone's been around my age, unless you count 2 years "Older"

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, surely the younger man would have to be a bit further in life then people say, my age right?

I couldn't imagine a 35-45 year old woman who is single inviting a college student over for some millf and cookies.

Whats she gonna do, co-sign my student loans?

Deleted
    Older women come with baggage, much like younger women.

There's no real advantage to it at all.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, surely the younger man would have to be a bit further in life then people say, my age right?

I couldn't imagine a 35-45 year old woman who is single inviting a college student over for some millf and cookies.

If you're buff and got a decent bedroom game they will.

During my college days it wasn't uncommon for some of the gym guys to be sleeping with the post-doc "students", so a 19 year old guy sleeping with a 30-32 year old woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Older women come with baggage, much like younger women.

There's no real advantage to it at all.

And stretch marks and sloppy tits and big bellies and a pussy that looks like its being smashed in with a broken bottle
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    And stretch marks and sloppy tits and big bellies and a pussy that looks like its being smashed in with a broken bottle
    Or just don't date women you find unattractive?

And wait till you see what happens the penis.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    If you're buff and got a decent bedroom game they will.
    I have my 3DS, does that count?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I have my 3DS, does that count?
    I think that could work!

Ant older ladies who have dated younger men before would like to share you thoughts on this?

I think that could work!

Ant older ladies who have dated younger men before would like to share you thoughts on this?
    Pokemon battle, GO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Older women are fine. I can't get into the single moms though. Maybe for a one night stand, but then I'd feel like an asshole, so I basically avoid them. They drop the "my son/daughter.." line and my penis shrivels up.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>

You know that you're talking about me, right? My relationship with my husband works out well and we're 18 years apart. I got together with him when he was 22, and I was 40.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    I married one 12 years older. I was 21, she was 32. I am 28 now. Still happy. She used to be with a man around her age. She says it makes her feel younger being with me lifestyle wise.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Yo champs,

I wanted some insight on this topic as I know nothing about it. In theory, this seems like a good idea if you're a young guy. I always imagined it would be like owning an older car; you have a unique bond with older cars, you go a little too fast on them when you go over bumps, and the older cars appreciate a bit more care on them. Additionally, a good running older model rarely gives you a lot of trouble until it's later years.

So does anyone have any experiences with bonding with women that are noticeably older then them? Is my analogy dead wrong? Post in the comments.
    As an older woman, I like the concepts that younger guys like the games, anime, and weird things that I like as well. I never grew out of gaming and fantasy, so having a guy that likes and adores the same things as I do is great.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    You know that you're talking about me, right? My relationship with my husband works out well and we're 18 years apart. I got together with him when he was 22, and I was 40.
    Did you invite him over for some millif and cookies?