7+ Year Old Account

Razer Tartarus help

First off, I'm not exactly sure this is the right place for this, but it seemed the most appropriate.

So, I recieved a tartarus for Christmas, but my custom key layout won't register in WoW. Whenever I try to use the keypad in-game it still acts as if the buttons are the default buttons, which is annoying since one of them is f11, is there something I'm not doing to get my buttons to register in-game?

-thanks in advance

You have to go into the program and assign each of your old keybinds to the Tartarus layout.

Games will NEVER recognize 3rd party keys(such as Tartarus or Razer Naga) unless the peripherals are factory set to certain keys(Eg. Razer Naga is 1-9,0,+,´).

This is how my Naga is set up, to give you an idea(Keys that just have a number are not in use atm): http://imgur.com/zvqmZoG

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    You have to go into the program and assign each of your old keybinds to the Tartarus layout.

Games will NEVER recognize 3rd party keys(such as Tartarus or Razer Naga) unless the peripherals are factory set to certain keys(Eg. Razer Naga is 1-9,0,+,´).

This is how my Naga is set up, to give you an idea(Keys that just have a number are not in use atm):
    I did that. Changing the keys in the tartarus program isn't a problem, and the keypad recognizes that I have changed them in programs like word or my internet browser, but whenever I open WoW it changes to a what seems to be default for WoW key setup disregarding my custom keys and even the default layout that the tartarus was when it came.

Deleted
    Is it possible you have a auto-detect profile for your tartarus that it is switching to when you launch WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    This is how my Naga is set up, to give you an idea(Keys that just have a number are not in use atm): http://imgur.com/zvqmZoG
    lol using a naga 1 to 12 makes you look a clicker if you don't change the keybinds.