Poll: Which do you prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I prefer a bath if the tub's big enough.
    So mostly showers.

Deleted
    Shower for quickness, waking up, post-gym.

Baths for relaxing and deep cleans.

I prefer baths though.

10+ Year Old Account
    i tired a bath once.....the soap oh god the soap....never again.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shower...
    Turn on... jump in... wash... get out...

You just can't beat that... if I wanted to mess about fully covered in water I'd go for a swim at a pool. Bathing doesn't feel like you quite get clean since the dirt that comes off you you're then laid in still!
    That plus Running the bath... pratting about getting the right temperature... having to stand up anyway to wash certain areas... then wiping the bath down once it's drained.

Sorry I just think washing yourself shouldn't be something that takes overall a full hour!
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Me too. I'll sit on the floor of the shower and nod off for a couple of minutes from time to time.
    Shouldnt really do that, especially if you really fall asleep there and sleep for hours. There's been many stories about people who go to the shower drunk and then fall asleep on the shower on which leads to water damage when you're on top of the drain

Deleted
    My apartment doesn't even have a bathtub. The last house I lived in did, but I only ever used it for washing the dog in. Don't have any hygiene issues with baths but I take a 5 minute shower at absolute max.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shower, feel much cleaner after and baths tend to make my back spoty :S

Take a 20minute shower every other day (full scrub shampoo, conditioner, facial wash, facial scrub, soap, shaving etc) then every day in-between i quickly wash my face/ other regions with a flannel.

Since I grew up in a drought I only ever really take 3-4 minute showers. I don't really have enough time to enjoy them. Baths, on the other hand, are really relaxing and I see them as a big luxury.
    My vote is on baths.

showers for hygene and baths for relaxation

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Like many others, I prefer showers for day to day cleaning myself and occasional baths for relaxation.
    I usually rinse under the shower after taking a bath.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

That depends on my mood.. But mostly i dont take bath or showers..
    Anyone for PvP ? I'm waiting Elsword India Throw me a challenge..

Deleted
    Considering I like to spend a lot of time in the shower, I also love baths too but I rarely have them since I don't have a bathtub lol.

Deleted
    baths have their time you know

Baths in the winter, showers in the summer. I never go below "scalding" when it comes to temperature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Pretty much this. Never found the appeal of a bath for cleaning one's self, the dirt just seeps into the water and gets stuck back on you again anyways.
    This is why I'd use the japanese way: wash yourself before hopping in the tub, else you'll just be stewing in your own stock.

Generally, I prefer bath because I don't have one here and I'd like to take one now and then.

But for cleaning (or for cooling down in summer when it's muggy as hell) I have my shower. I don't really like washing w/o shower, feels half-assed

Shower. Baths are disgusting, I hate them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Me too. I'll sit on the floor of the shower and nod off for a couple of minutes from time to time.
    Glad I'm not the only one. Though I don't nap, instead I drink beer. Nothing more cozy than sitting in a shower when it's dark outside and just sipping on a beer, thinking about nothing.

Bubblebath if i can, shower is fast and does the job though.

Deleted
    I love baths but I only have shower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    Your skin is most certainly not fine if you take 1-2 baths a day. Hell even showering every day is considered bad for your skin and its pH level
    *shrug* Maybe. But nothing beats taking a warm bath while watching the snow fall through the window. So comfy!