Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Spirit of Vindicator Maraad (alliance)
    Spirit of Ogrim Doomhammer (horde)
    I actually had this exact same thought for outside-the-box choices, except I didn't think it necessarily needed to be different for different factions. Either of those choices would be decent for both factions. (I'm Horde, and while #1 wouldn't be my first choice he easily works in the storyline of this continent much like Khadgar.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    My money is on Chromie, she is "legendary" (in that she is a very well known and often seen NPC) she is quite powerful, a step above the average follower, she is friendly to both Horde and Alliance and she is actively involved in the legendary quest line for both sides already. Plus it's easy to imagine her bronze abilities being translated into really neat follower abilities, like say... failed missions get a second instant reroll for success, mission times are reduced to 1/4 of the time, etc.

Plus she's adorable.
    You mean the most amazing and lovable transvestite in all of videogaming, hanging around my garrison and doing me favours? I just heard the voice of Austin Powers say "yes please".

I'm 99.9% certain it will be either Khadgar or Khadgar's Servant. Would make sense as he is the main quest giver for the legendary questline. There may be legendary-only garrison missions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jakj View Post
    You mean the most amazing and lovable transvestite in all of videogaming, hanging around my garrison and doing me favours? I just heard the voice of Austin Powers say "yes please".
    The Magazine confimed she's female in both forms. She just has an oldly boyish name.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    illidan is a tool. and this irrational love that people have for him is disturbing. i would hate it simply because its all i hear about in all things Blizzard related when it comes to players. illidan, burning legion. its mind boggling how infatuated some people are with these two concepts.

i want red~shirt guy as the legendary follower just because i want it to not be illidan.
    Your pov from your post is basically that you're a contrarian solely for its own sake. "Something is popular, that makes it stupid no matter what." Illidan was a well executed, if not wholly original (but this is blizzard, nothing is) power-lusting antihero who followed that to the logical conclusion of becoming a power-mad villain and dying a decisive death. It's very unlikely you're "disturbed" by his popularity in the slightest, but were simply going for cool points by trying to talk down to those that hold the popular opinion. You're not edgy, but I'd be quite happy if the rest of us got Illidan and you were left with "Legendary" 0 trait/ability Red Shirt Guy instead!

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    The Magazine confimed she's female in both forms. She just has an oldly boyish name.
    Her model is also quite masculine. Anyway, I'm not going to let any sort of actual official ruling override my own personal imagination: That would just be silly! She is hilarious, she is powerful, and she is adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I can only see the legendary follower being either chromie or garona.

Garona is atleast from our timeline under mind control. What if you free this garona from the same spell. She'd probably loyal to you she'd become a follower.
    Chromie is kind of self explanatory really.