Hello, I am Kohnann, I have played wow since the release, quitting for most of Cata and all of MoP.

I have been raiding top end at content level starting with AQ, and I am finally wanting to get back into it since I came back to the game for WoD.

Cleared :
All of BC minus muru and KJ at current content (got my muru and KJ kill after the hard nerf)
Wrath: Server firsts for maly, sarth, and naxx 25. cleared all of uld HM, server 2nd alone in the darkness, server first Algalon, World first Flame leviathian (Ouf Of Line - US- Drak'tharon)
ToC : cleared all heroic as they where released, had 4% wipe on world 4th tribute to immortality (nobody dying the whole instance on a boss)
ICC: cleared everything heroic by the time cata rolled around, had drake, kinda started going casual around mid ICC

Cata : cleared all the raids, raided casually, started to think about leaving game, nothing exciting here.

(DISCLAIMER: I came back on a different account for WoD, that is why there is no achievements, if you wish for me to prove my raiding claims, I can find you screen shots, or raid logs.)

Currently I sit at 635 Ilevel, granted it wont hold me back, I know my class and I know how to heal and DPS, I take my raiding very serious.

I am looking for a guild that raids between 3pm CST - 9PM CST, pref during the week days.
I am strongly considering a faction change if its a good fit!

Post here or if you catch me online, my friend code is Kohnan#1790

Happy hunting fellow raiders!