Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Vex View Post
    (...)

This is where charges come in. Having charges on Killing Spree and Adrenaline Rush will solve this flaw, and make the gameplay of Combat more intelligent and rewarding. You can safely sit on a charge of either ability and wait for either Deep Insight or a key moment to appear, then use a charge at that moment. In the background you've been actively reducing the cooldown of the next charge due to Restless Blades.

I really think this would make Combat recapture the intelligent use of cooldowns from WotLK, all while preserving the spammy cooldown use we've seen throughout Cata, MoP and WoD so far. In other words, the best of two worlds. What do you guys think?
    After reading your comment and reading again your post I may understand your idea in a new light, just tell me if I got it now.
    Are you actually proposing RB to slowly generate additional charges on AR and KS when they are not used as soon as they are available ? I like the idea ! Because this idea actually get RB and Bandit's Guile work together : RB provides additional possibilities to use CDs and BG provides additional "efficient moments" in the fight to burn a cooldown when the fight mechanics itself does not provide any.

Did I get your idea or am I wrong again ?
    Last edited by mmoc972a289242; 2014-12-30 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithildine View Post
    Did I get your idea or am I wrong again ?
    Yea, that's pretty much it. Killing Spree and Adrenaline Rush would be exactly like an Arcane Mage's Supernova in terms of recharging. Restless Blades (now Ruthlessness) would add to that by fastening the recharge time each time you use a finisher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, most of your guys ideas for rogues are completely absurd. Like if they made most of the changes you guys have stated they'd have to reduce the damage of all our abilities, giving combat HaT? Wtf? We'd be using a KS like every 20 god damn seconds. And the charges just wouldn't make sense at all. Just chill it's the very first raid of the expansion, and honestly if you watch most videos of guilds do mythic and look at our damage on WoL we're not as bad as all the whiners say. You're all just too used to AoC and the crazy shit we had at end of MoP. Now I'm not saying rogue specs don't need a rework, I believe we do. But if we go by some of these ideas they would also just have to flat out do %nerfs to a lot of abilities because some of these ideas are just OP
    Last edited by OyesOyess; 2014-12-30 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkilmer View Post
    And the charges just wouldn't make sense at all.
    If you read the reasoning behind it I'm sure it makes a lot of sense. There's been a lot of talk about it already if you read the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkilmer View Post
    Just chill it's the very first raid of the expansion, and honestly if you watch most videos of guilds do mythic and look at our damage on WoL we're not as bad as all the whiners say. You're all just too used to AoC and the crazy shit we had at end of MoP. Now I'm not saying rogue specs don't need a rework, I believe we do. But if we go by some of these ideas they would also just have to flat out do %nerfs to a lot of abilities because some of these ideas are just OP
    This thread isn't a complaint about our damage, nor our performance in the current raids. It's about the gameplay mechanics of Restless Blades (now Ruthlessness) which we've been used to since Cataclysm.

For me it's about making the specc more interresting, and I see giving us more of an opportunity to control bandit's guile as a good way of doing that.