Deleted

Stables daily quest question

So I am doving those daily quests and I don`t remembe how much, but still no mount for me. My guild mate told me, that I should do those daily quest 6 times, and the mount is yours.. so is that true, how I reach the mount?? no need to loot the beast after killing him or.. Do I do something wrong.. just tell me, what to do to have the mount.... PLEASE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont remember exactly,but i think its 8 days for 4 of them and 10 days for the last 2. i could be wrong about the number of days, but you have to just keep doing them. they will come.
    I5 3570k @4.4GHz | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H | CM Hyper 212 Evo | G. Skill Sniper 16gb 2133 | Sandisk Extreme 120gb SSD + Crucial 250gb SSD | WD Caviar Blue 1TB | EVGA SSC GTX 970| Air 540 Mid Tower | Seasonic M12II 520W | Viewsonic 27" + Viewsonic 27" IPS monitors |

Just keep doing the dailies, you'll get them.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

The only way to pick up the mounts (6 in total) are to run the dailies for each of the animals. After a certain number of dailies for each of the mounts you are rewarded with the mount. You cannot run more dailies for a mount than are needed. Once you run all the applicable quests for the mount you are awarded the mount and then you cannot run any additional quests.