Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlot View Post
    Yes, but I'm not doing heroic (if you're talking about raid)

"Works like a charm in normal, hc and lfr"

Just going off what you said. Figured Hc meant Heroic you know like it should be

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    I'm surprised how anyone can get 15k+ healing in LFR, let alone 2 ppl at 25k+. Possibly an absorb healer sniping everything but two resto druids? Anyway, maybe the difference between you was just a bad vs a good tranq?
    I had no issues doing 30-40k hps in LFR, not particularly hard... just had to oom myself

How much dmg would NV do versus DoC on a 6 min fight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    "Works like a charm in normal, hc and lfr"

Just going off what you said. Figured Hc meant Heroic you know like it should be
    Yes, normal dungeon and heroic dungeon - not normal raid and heroic raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks0410 View Post
    How much dmg would NV do versus DoC on a 6 min fight?
    that really depends if you use NV on cd, what you do during NV, and if you stand still spamming DoC, but from what I see DoC does 3-5k with normal use, 10-11k with nothing but wrath spam, and NV does around 3k if maximized for dps, a bit less if you just keep on healing like usual

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Is Nature's Vigil's tooltip still wrong?
    Yes, it's 20%, not 30%, for heals.

DoC is more used for very long fights, like Imperator. Its more a talent used when you need to manage your mana.

In my experience, NV is the best talent for almost every fight when used on CD often. I used HoTW for M Butcher, to help out with extra dps (doing a mill damage at the start is incredibly helpful right now, it will be less important once people get more gear). DoC is a MUST for Imperator since its a 10+ minute fight, and mana management is more strict here.