First time build recommendations

Hello, first time poster/builder here. Here is what I'm working with and hoping to build for:

Budget - $500-800, though I can be somewhat flexible with that limit
    Resolution - 1080p preferred
    Games / Settings Desired - High
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc) - None
    Country - USA
    Parts that can be reused - None
    Do you need an OS? - No
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? - Monitor suggestions would be appreciated, at least 22" but not interested in spending over $200

I was looking at a sample build but I noticed it was a bit dated. A lot of the reviews seemed positive, however, so I'm a bit torn. This is where advice would be very much appreciated. I just need a build that will last me at least 2-3 years. I plan to mostly play WoW, Skyrim, Civilization for now.

Budget Gaming 600
    MoBo: ASRock Z97M Pro4 – $99.99
    CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 – $74.99
    RAM: HyperX Fury Black Series 1600MHz 2x4GB – $72.99
    GPU: Sapphire DUAL-X Radeon R9 280 – $219.99
    HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB – $59.99
    PSU: Antec VP-450W – $37.99 Review
    Case: Xigmatek Aeso – $29.99

Additionally I'd like to replace the case with this: "DIYPC Gamemax-W White Dual USB 3.0 ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case with Build-in 5 x Blue Fans" (Sorry cannot post links due to being a new user, can be found on newegg under that name though).
    Reviews said the case had a small work space though so I'm also concerned about everything fitting in, but it looks awesome.

Anyway, I'd like to thank anyone who can help out!

Deleted
    Is the $800 with the monitor?