How to choose which stat you get from savage feasts

For those who have been spending money on specific secondary stat foods and are cheapo's like me. Just swap your gear out and get the stat buff you want!. (if you're like me Highmaul itemization is garbage... lol)

Hope this helps!

Save me alot of money now i can abuse the ah for secondary food and use my raid leaders feast! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW... As soon as I read your title, all of a sudden the realization that I can take off gear for the savage feast buff of my choosing just by taking off specific gear just popped up in my head. Freaky...

heh very frequent question on my stream why I take off my gear for feast :P and very common for ppl (not myself) to do low DPS cuz they forgot to re-equip their gear

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    WoW... As soon as I read your title, all of a sudden the realization that I can take off gear for the savage feast buff of my choosing just by taking off specific gear just popped up in my head. Freaky...
    Same here. Read title and go "I bet you just take gear off. Why did I never think of that? Dammit."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    Same here. Read title and go "I bet you just take gear off. Why did I never think of that? Dammit."
    Morons for life - Mario The Plumber!

Quote Originally Posted by shanattah View Post
    heh very frequent question on my stream why I take off my gear for feast :P and very common for ppl (not myself) to do low DPS cuz they forgot to re-equip their gear
    The week leading up the Christmas, I found myself forgetting to take my santa hat off every 5-10 pulls >.<

Quote Originally Posted by F4ulty View Post
    The week leading up the Christmas, I found myself forgetting to take my santa hat off every 5-10 pulls >.<
    Lol this happened to me a few times as well.

Deleted
    Sweet, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why you delete it as soon as you get it, to prevent accidents like that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    This is why you delete it as soon as you get it, to prevent accidents like that!
    Dang if you delete it then how can you wear it again lol

awesome! Thanks for this tip.

Pantsless feast is best feats.

WoW has some strange customs... I can just imagine a new player asking why everyone is taking off their clothes to eat some food.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    WoW has some strange customs... I can just imagine a new player asking why everyone is taking off their clothes to eat some food.
    Trust me ... more than one of my fellow raiders said the same to me

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't feel bad. I was doing fishing achievements, my guild asked me to come heal a heroic. No problem. But I can't keep the tank up, everything seems to be hitting like a truck. We end up wiping. I'm like, what in the hell is wrong with my healing? Then someone points out, I still have my fishing hat and fishing pole equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Don't feel bad. I was doing fishing achievements, my guild asked me to come heal a heroic. No problem. But I can't keep the tank up, everything seems to be hitting like a truck. We end up wiping. I'm like, what in the hell is wrong with my healing? Then someone points out, I still have my fishing hat and fishing pole equipped.
    Yup, that'll do it!