Thread: ahoo'ru

ahoo'ru

Anyone beat this guy in brawlers guild yet? I can't seem to get enough damage out. The adds are kinda tough.

Even with perfect add spawns for me, and using Sticky Bombs, I wasn't able to manage enough damage. Can survive the mechanics without stopping to heal (hand of purity is great here) but I wasn't able to put out enough damage to kill him after his shield drops.

Maybe after a few upgrades and getting more buffs/drums of rage (maybe even the chicken from the Gearworks) it may be possible, but its quite a damage check.

I did. I had 666 ilvl with the pvp 4 pieces on. I used cooldowns on the adds and a Drums of Rage on Ahroo'ru himself. If you don't know what that is, its the 25% haste buff bloodlust you can buy on the AH. costs just a few leather to make - bring lots. I was fully flasked/augment runed/food/potted too.

thanks drums will probably help alot. what ilvl weapon did you have

- - - Updated - - -

oh shit I fucking did it. Thanks your advice helped a lot. Had to make a few tweaks before I finally killed it with 1 sec until enrage.

Now I'm thinking that's it?????? There used to be a higher difficulty I thought.

I had a 676 weapon when I did it.

For anyone else who gets there, or needs any help with any Brawlers guild boss - http://www.wowhead.com/item=116138/l...-nemelex-xobeh is a really useful item. Its not reliable, but having 100% extra crit, 50% extra move speed, a swarm of angry cows, or any of the other useful buffs can make that whole thing a lot easier. Just hope you don't get a bad one!

rofl that is amazing... I beat all the bosses except Anthracite now. I assume you haven't beat it either as I read that it's bugged atm. Let me know if you find a way. Gonna def get that card.

Haven't tried. I really only bothered with getting rank 8 done to kill time waiting for raid to start. Until they add more rewards it's not really worth the hassle if you did it in MoP.

managed to kill him yesterday, after about 10 tries.
    a few tips :
    1. Get Drums of Fury for the last phase
    2. Pre-Pot if you didn't until now, although you get to fight him for only a few seconds before he puts the shields up, it's still worth it, and to build HP.
    3. if RNG gods are on your side, you'll have 3 adds spawning close to each other, that helps a lot with the fight.
    4. if you got an add on around 60%, just put ES on him and go search for another target, the ES+Censure stacks will do the last 10% for you.
    5. you need around 40 seconds to finish him, but even if you didn't get the adds in time, keep practicing on the burn phase, just pop everything, including drums.

I was 673 ilvl when I killed him, and even with that I was 5sec away from berserk timer, so if you happen to have much lower gear then that I suggest waiting a bit before wasting your time.

Good luck !

Deleted
    the fight is hard but u will be fine after a few trys

sorry if it wasn't clear but ahoo'ru is dead. Was wondering about that fire boss I mentioned earlier in the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Man I saved up darkmoon tickets for that item but I've killed all the bosses. At 52 charges, not sure it's worth it. Other neat darkmoon stuff to buy atm.