Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Saw This Trending on Facebook and just had to LAUGH.

https://www.facebook.com/teapartyorg...93294170688022

Apparently McCain is getting rid of Tea Party people in Arizona offices and now people are calling him a traitor and whatnot in the comments section. Saying they were lucky he didn't get to be president and that Sarah Palin should run against him and get rid of him. This comment section is COMEDY GOLD.

The comments section is proof that stereotypes come from somewhere.

Yeah, it is gold. Sarah Palin is too dumb to be in any elected office. Like she would run against him to get rid of him. She wouldn't even be elected. Half the things on Facebook are just beyond stupid. Sadly, my cousin falls for it. She still thinks gluten is a problem for anyone without an allergy to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    The comments section is proof that stereotypes come from somewhere.
    You needed a proof for that?

All I see is McCain trying to save his party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Even if Palin did run, there would just be another event where she doesn't say anything and gets ridiculed for something that Tina Fey did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Even if Palin did run, there would just be another event where she doesn't say anything and gets ridiculed for something that Tina Fey did.
    I really want Palin to run again. Politics are quite boring without clowns.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    After reading comments for 2 minutes I have changed my new years resolution to: Never read comment sections again.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I really want Palin to run again. Politics are quite boring without clowns.
    Talking about clowns and you bring up Palin, instead of Rick "Frothy" Santorum? For shame.

Talking about clowns and you bring up Palin, instead of Rick "Frothy" Santorum? For shame.
    2016 is approaching fast. We won't have to wait long.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean like when she said our tax dollars were going for Federal Government's Zombie Apocolypse Plan? Oh wait...Palin actually did say that.

Or she'd just get ridiculed for the stupid shit she actually says on a daily basis.

Sarah Palin was governor of Alaska. That's more than a lot of us will ever be. A lot of the flack she got was from being a woman and a conservative woman. I don't think she's the worst politician in US history like many say.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    psh Id just ridicule her for her terrible acting in an adult film.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Sarah Palin was governor of Alaska. That's more than a lot of us will ever be. A lot of the flack she got was from being a woman and a conservative woman. I don't think she's the worst politician in US history like many say.
    No one really pays attention to Alaska politics as hardly any Alaskans actually vote. So it tends to gravitate towards conservatives as they want to be left alone. I bet all Alaskans that voted for her regretted it after she became a national figure during and after the 2008 election.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    What? A lot of the flack she got was from the dumb shit she said, not because she's a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Or she'd just get ridiculed for the stupid shit she actually says on a daily basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    You mean like when she said our tax dollars were going for Federal Government's Zombie Apocolypse Plan? Oh wait...Palin actually did say that.
    Except that's not the shit anybody remembers, that's not the meme. The memetic manifestation of anti-Palin discourse manifests as something that she never said nor did, which is funny as fuck to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except that's not the shit anybody remembers, that's not the meme. The memetic manifestation of anti-Palin discourse manifests as something that she never said nor did, which is funny as fuck to me.
    Doesn't matter what they remember about Palin - The only reason that Tina Fey meme is relevant because it's something people believe Palin would say after all the other dumb things she really did say.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Tina Fey stuff was hardly a stretch when you hear all the idiocy Palin spouted.

At best, she was/is not prepared to be in the national spotlight and experienced stage fright, causing her to fumble with even the most basic concepts.

At worst, she was a blathering fool.

Neither is good if you want to hold the 2nd highest office in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Doesn't matter what they remember about Palin - The only reason that Tina Fey meme is relevant because it's something people believe Palin would say after all the other dumb things she really did say.
    That's one interpretation. Another is that the media is so powerful they can pick and choose political winners at-will, because all politicians say shit that would be completely off-putting to voters from time to time, either to extreme wings of their own parties or because they're shooting the shit, same as we do. The only difference being the media exposure they get.

The media demands partisanship, conflict, opposing sides, but despite having 24 hours to fill will never, ever explain the interplay between complex issues, preferring to feature them in segments while hyping them to a crisis. Imagine trying to have sex always on camera, and always with a goat, and always with some know-it-all screaming at you, "get hard now! NOW! 8 seconds left! NOW! What's wrong with you?!" Jesus, can I take a minute and do this privately? "Transparency!"